Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Haynes Mueseme trip.

Ford Loyalty MK3
聽Share

Had a fantastic weekend in Bristol, Sparkford and Summerset.
What a fantastic weekend enjoyed every minute of it.
Got too say really enjoyed visiting the Haynes museum a treasure cove full of Iconic cars from all era's all in one place a petrol heads dream, I'm coming back again.
Thank you too the staff they were superb and provided all the information you need and history about these iconic cars.
Traveling from North Wales too get there was 6 hours and Ford Probe GT that drinks I'll say this it was worth every burnt up penny.

A lot of dedication and support from the whole team too make this museum as it is.
John Haynes himself would be proud.
May his Legacy live on and continue for a very long time highly recommend anyone too visit this brilliant automotive
history time tunnel.

Other note as well, Recently as well I've noticed a lot of owners from different sites modifying the cars too suite there own tastes nothing wrong with that at all in fact I encourage it.
Doing your own car should be fun and a hobbie not a stressful situation where your constantly worried what you do is going too get you targeted or slated, Its your car your pride and joy your driving it your paying for it you can do what ever you damn like. 1f609.png?_nc_eui2=AeGTikhoodfdbITTBvO61馃槈

Every car I've owned I've always did my own thing regardless and yeah I do get the beep for that but I never gave in too it either, I just take it as a laugh.
Don't be afraid too do your own thing, Don't let fear stop you your not trying too please others your doing it for yourself. 1f609.png?_nc_eui2=AeGTikhoodfdbITTBvO61馃槈
Enjoy your car and have fun with it. 馃槈

D8WAuj3h.jpg
24dfe6bh.jpg
zvG6SpCh.jpg
MRsAtX3h.jpg
dtXMN6gh.jpg
V1qlihMh.jpg
LAlkOvlh.jpg
00e0Is2h.jpg
jV1pbdrh.jpg
NX1DdAOh.jpg
tYd4S9eh.jpg
08lRrTwh.jpg
hlPnVxuh.jpg
1tvNf7Dh.jpg
DiONnDsh.jpg
rXpmD4Uh.jpg
eGAQskbh.jpg
ROylGQoh.jpg
t99WJlmh.jpg
jJ3GgSmh.jpg
AqKToCsh.jpg
F1ckgCSh.jpg
B4n5EVWh.jpg
SAsb5Rrh.jpg
DdHCotVh.jpg
667T8ezh.jpg
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club