Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Dials Illumination

Monkeyhangers

Hi just bought a 66 Plate Fiesta and my heater dials position don’t light up in the dark ? So I can’t see where they are positioned can you help please.

66 plate should still under warranty, have you asked the local dealer if this covered?

I’m taking it into Ford on Thursday next week 

My Fusion needed a bang in the general area of the offending lack of illumination to make it light up, another of the many reasons i got rid and traded it for a Focus. Petty, I know, but the build quality on the Fusion was sh... appalling. 

Well a total waste of a day never will I entertain Lookers Ford Middlesbrough Cargo Fleet Lane Again! The whole showroom is in disarray from the girls on the desk to the technicians in the workshop. Had it booked in since Saturday dropped it off at 8am as I work nearby to be told they only had 1 diagnostic machine working out of 6 and they may not get my car seen!  I left it anyway as I was there, I had to call at 15:30 to ask what the status was after 10 mins on hold I was told it was just going in the workshop 10 mins later I had a call to say it doesn’t have lights on the dials and the leak at the front could not be found! I was not having their drivel and had to direct the manager over the phone to the leak position of which his response was oh yes there is a leak! Air con pipe has cracked /split....but we can’t fix it because we only have 1 diagnostic machine working and other cars are in a queue before yours. It’s ran like a circus and a great welcome back to Ford since my XR2 days......not an awful lot seems to of changed. In search for another dealership who will fix the problem.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club