AlexB

Keyless System

After switching the engine off how do you get the steering lock to kick in with the keyless system? I turn the wheel and it never locks when the engine is off.

Normally when the key is taken out and the wheel is turned it locks at certain points.

After switching the engine off how do you get the steering lock to kick in with the keyless system? I turn the wheel and it never locks when the engine is off.

Normally when the key is taken out and the wheel is turned it locks at certain points.

well ik know it should lock check the manual and see what it says maybe the dont have them now

Checked the manual and couldn't see anything in there about the steering lock.... anyone with keyless got any idea?

I just tested it by sitting inside the car and locking with the key fob... it does lock the wheel without the need of turning it so it's all ok i guess.

You went and sat in your car at 11 o'clock at night? Now that's dedication, I like your style!!! :D

Glad it's ok.

Mike

It was another excuse to go outside to it... and I found that I'd left my iPhone plugged into the USB so it's a good thing I did go out really :P

It was another excuse to go outside to it... and I found that I'd left my iPhone plugged into the USB so it's a good thing I did go out really tongue.gif

yeah i bet you were out there for half an hour while the mrs watched dancing on ice or summat tongue.gif