Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Place To Buy Genuine Aerotwin Wipers mk2

Rob1969
聽Share

Hey guys where can i buy genuine Aerotwin Bosch wipers for my 2010 mk2 focus hatchback. I noticed there is a lot of fakes out there so i thought its best to ask first.

Are they a direct fit for the standard wipers? Cheers 馃槂

I got mine from Halfords, you鈥檒l need the A978S for the fronts and H351 for the rear. They are a direct fit, just pull the old ones off and slot the new ones on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

+1 to dtulip8,

Halfords - Not badly priced overall and a great place to make use of the premium card of you have one!

Bear in mind how easy the focus blades are to actually change though, don't be talked in to paying for someone to swap them over, it's the easiest thing you could do really. Have a play with the ones on already- you'll see!

Btw, my few locals 'fords seem to be short on the Bosch replacements for the rear and even stopped stocking them for a number of months last year and the year before, so if stock is flaky your way it might be worth picking one up whilst you can.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the replies guys. I always find Halfords to be a lot more expensive and i usually buy online. Halfords is 拢32 for the blades and some places sell them online for 拢20. The problem is you dont know if they are genuine or not.聽

@dtulip8聽thanks for the part number it makes searching a bit easier. 馃槈

wireywhenwet, thanks for your reply it sounds like they are easy to fit. I dont have a premium card though. 馃槈

https://www.wiperblades.co.uk聽is about the best prices I've ever found. Tells you your exact size required from your reg (unlike EuroCarParts who list multiple sizes that might fit).

However I have a Halfords trade card and the premium card discount ontop of that so makes it just as cheap as online, plus it's more convenient.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

https://www.wiperblades.co.uk聽is about the best prices I've ever found. Tells you your exact size required from your reg (unlike EuroCarParts who list multiple sizes that might fit).

However I have a halfords trade card and the premium card discount ontop of that so makes it just as cheap as online, plus it's more convenient.

Thanks for the reply Luke, i have found plenty of places that sell them for a good online price but unless someone has bought from them then we cant be sure they are genuine.聽 eBay is especially risky for everything fake these days.

On 4/6/2019 at 11:54 AM, Luke4efc said:

However I have a halfords trade card and the premium card discount ontop of that so makes it just as cheap as online, plus it's more convenient.

I also use wiperblades.co.uk for any wipers I need, usually have good prices and never had any problems.

4 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

I also use wiperblades.co.uk for any wipers I need, usually have good prices and never had any problems.

thanks for your reply, it turns out they were more expensive than the another 2 online places i had my eye on, i ordered mine from聽www.windscreenwipers.co.uk for 拢28.71 for the 2 fronts and a single Bosch rear. The site you suggested was a few quid more. Thanks anyway.

I did phone Bosch to ask them about genuine online聽stockists but they were useless and it was a waste of time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club