Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Damaged bar above rear number plate

Victoria jane

Hi I reversed into someone’s wing mirror causing damage to bar above my rear number plate , is it possible to fit a replacement scrap part? 

Edited by Victoria jane
Additional

I take it you sorted out the other cars mirror? Lol

Is yours a pre-facelift or facelift focus mk2? Also I take it by bar you mean the boot handle?

• Haha 1

Fortunately, Ford are pretty common so most parts are replaceable in a pinch, but it depends on the damage location and how much there actually is.. Do you have any photos and do you know the colour name for your car?

Paint codes are handy to search on auction sites, for example G3 being aquarius blue, or O3 being Moondust Silver- Doing a general search is handy but get the part name and search the paint code with it and you'll narrow down more specifically to get as close a match as possible to original. (Aquarius Blue Focus boot trim, for example or just G3 Focus boot trim.)

Hope that helps!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club