Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 1.1 update AppLink

innovatetom

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Dear Mr. Zico!

I'm sorry, but I was late to download the files before the expiration date.

Would you please re-up the 5.11 files? THANKS YOU!

Sorry for my bad English.

On 1/5/2022 at 11:56 AM, Smeig said:

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Dear Mr. Zico!

Hi @Smeig I will re-upload the file.

Link https://files.fm/u/q8bgsjm76 - currently uploading but should be ready shortly.

• Thanks 1

Dear Mr. Zico!
Thank you very much!
You helped me a lot! All the best to you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.   What does 5.11 add and is the link above stop working.   Thanks

On 1/30/2022 at 4:12 PM, Robj221 said:

Hello.   What does 5.11 add and is the link above stop working.   Thanks

Link will still work until the 9/3/22

https://files.fm/u/q8bgsjm76

Ford don't publish the changes but it's likely to be bug fixes or compatibility fixes.

There is always the saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I´m from Argentina. I have a 2014 Ford Fiesta S Plus from Brazil. I have a problem with my aux mode. Everything is working fine with the radio, cd, "free hands", I can connect my cellphone with SYNC, and I can make calls without problems. But.... If I press AUX button, screen goes black and nothing happen. My cellphone is playing some music, but the screen still black and I can not see any option in the screen, can´t hear the music neither. 

If I try to install this update #5.11, will be a solution maybe?

Sorry about my english ja!

Regards.

Hugo

I attached a photo with my problem.. Hope you can help me.

Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2022-02-11 at 23.35.21.jpeg

AUX mode is if you plug in an external device (ipod or other music device) and if you have nothing connected it won't show anything.

Hi Zico, thanks for your response.

A few months ago, when I press the AUX Button, I could see the AUX menu. Today, the screen is completely black. No options..

Also, I have my phone connected to play music via blutooth, and I need to get into the AUX mode to do this..

If I press the "Phone" button, the bluetooth works perfect. I can make some calls, see my agenda, etc. So, the BT connection is working fine.

I think that the problems is only with the AUX menu, to play music from my phone or USB.

Is there some "setup file" that I can install in Sync to try to get it working again?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:36 AM, Hugo Santini said:

Hi Zico, thanks for your response.

A few months ago, when I press the AUX Button, I could see the AUX menu. Today, the screen is completely black. No options..

Also, I have my phone connected to play music via blutooth, and I need to get into the AUX mode to do this..

If I press the "Phone" button, the bluetooth works perfect. I can make some calls, see my agenda, etc. So, the BT connection is working fine.

I think that the problems is only with the AUX menu, to play music from my phone or USB.

Is there some "setup file" that I can install in Sync to try to get it working again?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

I don't think Sync has anything to do with AUX. You could try pulling the fuse out for the radio and bluetooth modules to reset them. Check your car manual for the correct fuses.

I haven't used AUX mode with my phone so can't really help much more than that.

Hello Zico. Ok, thanks.

I saw a video with an example about how AUX mode works with the BT audio. I share it here. Hope someone can help me. I think tha its a software issue, but I have note a "sync 1.0 install file" to test.

Thanks again!

Regards

@Hugo Santini if things were working, and now since stopped, resetting the bluetooth sync module / radio might fix things. I don't think you would need to update the sync software.

You could also try removing and repairing the phone after resetting.

The sync 1.1 download in my post futher up is unlikely to work on sync 1.0. If you download it and extract the files onto a USB stick then your car will probably not recognise any compatible software when you try to update.

If you had a VIN for a similar make/model then you could try and get the sync software from the Ford UK site: Ford SYNC & Maps Updates - Check For Updates | Ford UK

Hi Zico!

I already reset the Sync module (I took out the correct fuse for 15 min aprox), but the problem continue. The same.

I already check for any update in the Ford site, but there is not any file available (Theoretically I have the last version installed). See the image below.

image.thumb.png.8b8f7ad1f16606327b53840f45eb1e8c.png

It is very strange. I think the only solution is reinstall the original version of Sync 1.0, but my ford Agency does not have the file.. Ay ay ay.....

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 19:40, Zico said:

Ciao@Smeig Ricaricherò il file.

Link  https://files.fm/u/q8bgsjm76  - in fase di caricamento ma dovrebbe essere pronto a breve.

Dear Mr. Zico!

Il 16/2/2022 alle 01:27, Zico ha detto:

@Ugo Santini se le funzioni cosessero e ora si sono fermate, il ripristino del modulo di sincronizzazione / radio Bluetooth potrebbe risolvere le cose. Non credo che avresti bisogno di aggiornare il software di sincronizzazione.

anche provare a rimuovere e riparare il telefono dopo il ripristino.

È probabile che il download di sincronizzazione 1.1 nel mio post più avanti funzioni su sincronizzazione 1.0. Se lo scarichi ed estrai i file su una chiavetta USB, la tua auto probabilmente non riconoscerà alcun software compatibile quando tenti di aggiornare.

Se avevi un VIN per una marca/modello simile, puoi provare a ottenere il software di sincronizzazione dal sito Ford UK:  Ford SYNC & Maps Updates - Check For Updates | Ford Regno Unito

On 16/2/2022 at 01:27, Zico said:

@Ugo Santini se le cose funzionassero e ora si sono fermate, il ripristino del modulo di sincronizzazione / radio Bluetooth potrebbe risolvere le cose. Non credo che avresti bisogno di aggiornare il software di sincronizzazione.

Potresti anche provare a rimuovere e riparare il telefono dopo il ripristino.

È improbabile che il download di sincronizzazione 1.1 nel mio post più avanti funzioni su sincronizzazione 1.0. Se lo scarichi ed estrai i file su una chiavetta USB, la tua auto probabilmente non riconoscerà alcun software compatibile quando tenti di aggiornare.

Se avevi un VIN per una marca/modello simile, puoi provare a ottenere il software di sincronizzazione dal sito Ford UK:  Ford SYNC & Maps Updates - Check For Updates | Ford Regno Unito

Dear Mr. Zico!

On 8/1/2022 at 19:40, Zico said:

Ciao@Smeig Ricaricherò il file.

Link  https://files.fm/u/q8bgsjm76  - in fase di caricamento ma dovrebbe essere pronto a breve.

Dear Mr. Zico!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

double-up post due to forum blocking my registration via VPN

Edited by Dan4096
double-up

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 9:23 AM, Dan4096 said:

G'day, I have been looking all over for update files for my wife's Fiesta... would you mind re-uploading the file please @Zico?

Sorry not been on the forum for a while but files re-uploaded.

https://files.fm/u/w7bjx5n9y

• 4 months later...

Hi @Zico,

I just got a Sync 1.1 D1BT module and need the correct 5.11 update. 

would you be able to send me or post an updated link to the file please, I can’t find it anywhere else. Thanks 🙂 really appreciate it. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club