Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Avengers Endgame

The Dark Knight

To say I am hyped for this film is an understatement. When tickets went on sale the other day, I planned on booking at our local Odeon which is a luxe cinema with reclining leather seats. 

Their website couldn’t cope so I booked the nice leather chairs at the Showcase deluxe instead. 3D XPS screen. 

Me and my mate have seen every MCU film at the cinema and I’m totally invested in this rather than thinking of it as just a movie. 3 glorious hours to look forward to. 

The official trailers will have seen by most but take a look at this home made one. This guy makes awesome trailers. 

#Partofthejourneyistheend

#Whateverittakes

• Like 1

We booked our seats at Vue today. 

Tickets booked the day they came out at our local Cineworld.

I'm with you the same as I love how they've taken something from the comments and committed to transforming that over years into one of the biggest stories in cinema history. 

I've even managed to get the wife hyped about it. We've recently been reminding ourselves of what's been by having a rerun of all the previous films. 

I have to say though. I don't know where they are going to go beyond phase 3 into phase 4... I just can't see another 20 films leading up to a spectacular showdown. 

Bring on endgame! What ever it takes. 

Looks like a good film. I'd go see it long after it's first appearance in my local cinema so hopefully theres less people. One good movie I saw recently which ain't new is ghost ship. 

I've kind of lost that 'excitement' going cinema since the times I've come across stupid people. Weirdly it's been in times I went to see mission impossible. In one of the times I went I had some guy with his girlfriend smoking shisha in front of me so had the smoke obscuring my view.

The recent mission impossible my mum booked our seats but when we went there there were two people sitting on our seats. Called the ticket guy, couldn't move them then he called the manager or sadly couldn't move the couple. In the end he told us to sit somewhere else. I still think about that time and wish I thrashed his popcorn on the ground with his smug face 😠. Think my area is going downhill. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve seen it twice now and won’t post any spoilers but I will say I was blown away by it. 

I have the entire collection so far and have watched several of them more than once at the cinema. I have read accompanying books and I have a replica Mjolnir and Caps Shield at home. So to say I am invested in this is an understatement and I was very nervous going in. 

This saga is more than just a set of movies to me. I was 24 when it all started and since then my career has changed course after I started and finished a part time degree, I’ve started a new relationship and sadly lost my dad to cancer. The last movie he got to see was Doctor Strange and he loved the MCU. 

As far as I’m concerned, it’s a masterpiece. A colleague who avidly collects old Marvel comics and knows everything was also blown away by it. It’s so epic and emotional at times that I’m not ashamed to say a tear rolled down my cheek. I was punching the air as well at times too. Simply fantastic. 

#ThankyouAvengers. 

• Like 2

Think I might have to see this film. Sounds really good. 

Not a bit like the tv series, very  disappointing 😂

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Think I might have to see this film. Sounds really good. 

it’ll have more impact if you are up to speed on the MCU films. If not, I can advise on the most crucial ones to see before you go and see it. 

• Like 1

I was looking at the new hellboy film as I was a big fan of the original 2. Heard though the new one isn't as good. 

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

I was looking at the new hellboy film as I was a big fan of the original 2. Heard though the new one isn't as good. 

Never been into Hellboy but he’s not part of the MCU anyway. The key focus of Endgame is the original Avengers team from 2012. 

• Like 1

Me and my daughter saw it last night.  Enjoyed it aye.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club