Do Not Sell My Personal Information

red ford kuga front and rear badge

powerbow1415

hi all...got a ruby red kuga 2015..i am looking at new front and rear plastic ford badges for it...as it is red, i like the idea of matching red badges..i know there are lots of variations of the red badge,( red/black, black/red/chrome etc), and i am open to suggestions, help/advice etc, as to where i could get a couple of these badges..would make a nice accessory on an already nice car.

cheers guys

hi team...further to my post above..i was just trawling the internet and i saw some overlays?, for front and back logo's, steering wheel and wheel-centres in the red/black for the kuga...ideally i would want to remove just the blue/silver logos first and replace them with these new logos leaving the surrounds, (where applicable), in place, rather than sticking them over the top of the old ones...using heat to remove and replace the logos...i dont want to do anything to them until i have asked your advice....would it be possible to do this? 

They're one piece moulded badges.
Overlays are your only viable option.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

thanks Clive....so its just a case of sticking these over the top of the old ones..i dont suppose ford do the whole units for front and back?. and if they do, they will probably charge the earth for them as well.

cheers Clive👍

just thought i would post a few pics of my new ford logo badges...as my car is "ruby red", i though these red/black logo's would be a better match..i am not disappointed. they look awesome!..i am over the moon with them..they are overlays.☺️:thumbup:...mine is a MK2...the MK1 badges are smaller.

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

IMG_1489.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club