Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clock - Cannot adjust time.

Ian123

I have a 2015 1.0 Fiesta  -  Cannot adjust the clock to summer time.  With the ignition on, .I press the arrows around the OK button which should then go into the menu, with no effect. Whatever I do the screen just shows the time and date.  The screen will show other warnings such as  'Drivers Door Open'.
 Any help is appreciated.

Fiesta dash.png

Have you tried pressing the Menu button (Bottom left). Then Clock Menu, then the various clock settings. 

Have you not got two small buttons to right of display?

4 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Have you tried pressing the Menu button (Bottom left). Then Clock Menu, then the various clock settings. 

this. use the direction arrows around the ok button then press ok

Thanks everyone  I got it sorted..   I pressed MENU button and then arrow buttons  - nothing happened.  Then I tried again with the Radio On  hey presto it worked, I could get onto the Clock menu'.
   .Seems strange that the Radio has to be turned on.  I'm sure that wasn't necessary before.  But anyway it works now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club