Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Tried Adrian Flux Insurance Via FOC

SukiDukes

Hi Guys/Girls lol,

Has anyone tried out the FOC advertised Adrian Flux motor insurance. Are they any cheaper or better than trolling the net, do they have better deals for Ford owners etc.

If anyone has the knowledge please reply, my annual ins is due soon so I am already looking for the best deal out there.

Cheers and thanks.

Adrian Flux give the same discount to every single car forum and Facebook group online...we're not special on here! :laugh: 

You'll almost certainly find cheaper on comparison sites unless you have several mods or convictions.

• Thanks 1

I got quoted £4200 by them last year so didn't bother and that was with discount, compared and got a quote for £600 so took that, I'm with AXA

• Thanks 1

Thanks Guys,

I thought as much, just needed to have it endorsed by others. I still have time to look around to find a good deal. Apart from standard kit the only other mod of sorts is a dash-cam lol. These can actually reduce your policy value a little so its not a bad thing to have one installed now-a-days.

Cheers and thanks to all … Kudos 2 ya!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I got quoted £4200 by them last year so didn't bother and that was with discount, compared and got a quote for £600 so took that, I'm with AXA

14 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Adrian Flux give the same discount to every single car forum and Facebook group online...we're not special on here! :laugh: 

You'll almost certainly find cheaper on comparison sites unless you have several mods or convictions.

Thanks Guys,

I thought as much, just needed to have it endorsed by others. I still have time to look around to find a good deal. Apart from standard kit the only other mod of sorts is a dash-cam lol. These can actually reduce your policy value a little so its not a bad thing to have one installed now-a-days.

20 minutes ago, SukiDukes said:

Thanks Guys,
Apart from standard kit the only other mod of sorts is a dash-cam lol. These can actually reduce your policy value a little so its not a bad thing to have one installed now-a-days.

Most insurance companies actually don't reduce premiums because you have installed a dashcam. Adrian Flux claims to give upto 15% discount for having a dashcam installed (specific models only), as does AXA (not limited by brand). The only others which I have come across are Surething and Swiftcover but both those require Netxbase specific cameras.

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, Nick Y said:

Most insurance companies actually don't reduce premiums because you have installed a dashcam. Adrian Flux claims to give upto 15% discount for having a dashcam installed (specific models only), as does AXA (not limited by brand). The only others which I have come across are Surething and Swiftcover but both those require Netxbase specific cameras.

Thanks for the update bro, mine are not Nextbase but very good quality. I'm not installing them just for am insurance perk but just as a back-up in case of a event (know what I mean Harry). There are a lot of plonkers around today and less Police monitoring them (patrols). The Police rely on static cameras more these days for funding and prosecutions rather than catch-em in the act prevention'n'cure. I'm fitting both front'n'back cams, if I get a reduced ins prem having them installed brill, if not I'm ok with that as they will hopefully help if having to prove who was at wrong if ever needed. 

Thanks and cheers

On 4/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, Nick Y said:

Hi.

Just to let you know we no longer take just specific models of Dash Cams. Will will accept any as long as it records in HD.

Thanks.

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club