nemiissis

Help with essay

Friends at the university gave the task to write an essay about Ilon Mask and his contribution to alternative types of energy. Please help me with ideas.

He made fully electric cars not only useable but fast, fun and well specced for large scale road production...

Before that you just had things like the G-Wizz which are awful.

Interestingly, I've seen the really rare original Tesla estate at a local car show...complete with a slobbering dog in the boot.  Apparently the dog was the reason the owner wanted an estate version...

The personality of Elon Mask and in particular of his space adventures is very controversial, but at the same time great. He changed the world of electric cars, making them an order of magnitude better and more accessible. He is also always open to proposals for cooperation.

He also had a dispute over these solar cells. I also like his jokes and avatar tweets. It's funny. By the way, if you need help on an essay or even can do it at home in school and university, I worked very well in the past with the resource https://paperleaf.ca/coursework/ The essay will be written beautifully.

Really interesting video, tearing down a Model 3 and showing all the weaknesses in its design causing increased manufacturing costs/complexity.

I wonder what would happen if Elon teamed up with a conventional car design team - took Tesla electronics/motors and had Ford/Toyota/etc design a body around it. Or if he started licensing said technology out to others.