Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair 2019

Stoney871

Ford Owners Club will once again be present at the Ford Fair at Silverstone on Sunday 4th August 2019 and you are invited to be part of the Club Stand at the event. 

To join us on the day, you will need to book and pay directly through the organiser’s website which gives you a selection of options.  

• Click on this link   http://www.fordfair.co.uk/club-tickets
  • Click on ‘Book with your Club'  -  select    Ford Owners Club  in the drop-down menu. 
  • When a password is requested, enter   166.170  to proceed.  

Note: It is worth remembering to order the Vehicle Passes at the time as it is difficult to add afterwards.
Vehicle Passes and Child Passes (2 free with adult) are free of charge 

If you need further assistance with booking space on the Club Stand then please contact either a Club Moderator or  Admin.   
For more information, click here:     http://www.fordfair.co.uk/fordfairhome
Club Booking Closes: Wednesday 10th July 2019

Some members have asked if we intend to attend Ford Fair this year.

At this present time I have no firm knowledge of any plans but will push this to management for considerstion.

In the meantime if anyone is committed to attending this year please add yourself to this post, just a simple yes answer will be best so numbers of interested members can be calculated.[mention=1]steve[/mention] ,@admin - any plans this year?

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Edited by alexp999
Reflect that we are attending

• 2 weeks later...

Time is now getting short for club bookings, if any club members are looking to want a stand at the show this year then now is the time to state your interest.

If interest is poor then it is unlikely that the club owners will look at FordFair this year and possibly never again.

Speak up now, make your interest & support count or we may never get the chance again.

It's your club, so make your views count NOW!

Come on guys! Be part of this great community and get together and have an amazing day with us.

Doesn't matter if you have a 10 year old car with scratches and swirls or a ST or RS it's about being part of something we all have in common which is we drive Fords.

• Like 1

Yes!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

HI all,

Historically, the numbers for this event have been dropping over the years, mainly due to the poor organisation of the event by Kelsey which has led to huge congestion and hours wasted trying to get into the showground and also clashing with other events.

We are happy to support the Club with application and support but only if the numbers are there....I think we need at least 20 cars for entry as a Club Stand.
Let us know if you want to proceed and we will get it underway.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in running our own gathering either bespoke or as part of another event (see links below for examples)

http://www.fordshow.co.uk/index.php

http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/fordfest-show

• Like 2

Just checked and the minimum is five cars we need for the club. It needs to be booked by 10th July.

I can bring up the banner again if needed, should we go ahead with it.

Tbh, I totally missed this thread (only found it by chance looking for something else), so we could do with an announcement/shoutout on all forum pages if we're going for it this year, to build the numbers.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 11:02 AM, Ford Owners' Club said:

HI all,

Historically, the numbers for this event have been dropping over the years, mainly due to the poor organisation of the event by Kelsey which has led to huge congestion and hours wasted trying to get into the showground and also clashing with other events.

We are happy to support the Club with application and support but only if the numbers are there....I think we need at least 20 cars for entry as a Club Stand.
Let us know if you want to proceed and we will get it underway.

Alternatively, if anyone is interested in running our own gathering either bespoke or as part of another event (see links below for examples)

http://www.fordshow.co.uk/index.php

http://www.fordfestshow.co.uk/fordfest-show

4 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Just checked and the minimum is five cars we need for the club. It needs to be booked by 10th July.

I can bring up the banner again if needed, should we go ahead with it.

Tbh, I totally missed this thread (only found it by chance looking for something else), so we could do with an announcement/shoutout on all forum pages if we're going for it this year, to build the numbers.

Yeah a banner across the forum page and home page will be a good idea, I said the same thing to Stoney @FordOwnersClub @Admin

• Like 1

Well I'm fully up to attend again this year and have ensured I'm free on my projected roster.

We had a decent attendance last year but can do better.

Anyone who wants to attend this year please announce your interest / commitment here and@FordOwnersClub please register for a stand this year plus all relevant club ticketing access.

This year I will even put up an award for the best car on the day (to be judged by me) and an organised time for a club group photo.

I'd like to see this show be an excellent turn out with record numbers.

All wishing to attend - be aware that there have been previous problems getting in to the show due to crammed roads, I strongly advise that you must attempt to arrive as early as possible to avoid delays and disappointment on the day.

The show is well worth attending with a great atmosphere and lots to see / do / buy on the day.

Be there or be damned [emoji48][emoji41]

• Like 2

I am applying to Kelsey for this years log in details to access the admin area of the site.
This may take a few days but when they get back to me I shall post up the password for club members to purchase tickets on the Club Stand.

alexp999  If you would be so kind as to take the banner up with you I can drop it off the same as last year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ford Owners' Club said:

I am applying to Kelsey for this years log in details to access the admin area of the site.
This may take a few days but when they get back to me I shall post up the password for club members to purchase tickets on the Club Stand.

alexp999  If you would be so kind as to take the banner up with you I can drop it off the same as last year.

That's fine by me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's fine by me.
You need to practice collapsing it this time [emoji39]

Just now, Stoney871 said:

You need to practice collapsing it this time emoji39.png

Yeah Trevor will have to show me when I pick it up.

• Like 1

Yeah Trevor will have to show me when I pick it up.
Indeed [emoji106]

lol....it's a dark art knowing how to collapse the banner 🙂

Here is the login password that has just come through from Kelsey for Club bookings

I shall post up all the info on the site today and we can see if we can get a good number of members to attend.

• Like 2

Excellent.
Ok guys, the ball is now in your courts.
Please make the effort to attend this year, it's well worth the effort and a cracking day out for any Ford enthusiast.

• Like 2

Yup will absolutely be attending again!

• Like 1

I'd like to go to this. Is it just sign up and go. Im obviously new.

I'd like to go to this. Is it just sign up and go. Im obviously new.
Just use the club name and passcode as shared above then book your ticket (and vehicle permit if you intend to bring your car to the stand).
Your tickets will be sent directly to you.
We'll be able to see who has booked and numbers intending to attend.

• Like 2

Just use the club name and passcode as shared above then book your ticket (and vehicle permit if you intend to bring your car to the stand).
Your tickets will be sent directly to you.
We'll be able to see who has booked and numbers intending to attend.

Thanks I'll look into it come.pay day time.
  • Like 1

Right I'm booked, putting my money where my mouth is - so to speak [emoji4].
Ok guys / gals, your turn.

Right I'm booked, putting my money where my mouth is - so to speak [emoji4].
Ok guys / gals, your turn.

Gotta wait till in paid [emoji23] you lot better be a friendly bunch

Gotta wait till in paid [emoji23] you lot better be a friendly bunch
Indeed we are.
You'll see me for sure and I'm a lovely guy [emoji41]
Don't be afraid to come and say hello, I don't bite - much [emoji106]

At the moment looks like I'll be booking at least 5 tickets, but I'm in the middle of changing jobs so won't know properly until the 30th this month, quick question,

The other side of my party is going down in an Audi am I right thinking it's the public ticket they will need?

• Like 1