Hcrane48

Fiesta Mk8 Subwoofer Install

Simple Question,

Does anyone have any links, videos, indepth tutorials on how to install a aftermarket sub woofer to a mk8 Fiesta St-Line, had a search about cant find anything of good quality, If anyone has any sub woofer recommendations would be greatly appreciated too.

Cheers

I've installed an aftermarket vibe subwoofer with a built in amplifier in my MK8.

Unfortunately in reply to your question I have no links or videos on how to do it. I struggled to find this information when I installed mine, so I just used my previous experiences and the help of a friend with electrical knowledge to wire the remote wire to the fuse box. 

What exactly do you need to know or how to do?

Where is best to T into for power, Where to plug the sub into, best routing for wires etc

The principles of installing a sub are the same regardless of vehicle.
Do you want a separate amp and a decent sized sub in the boot?
Do you want an under seat sub?

If you search the forum there are several sub installations covered in various build threads.

Once you know what kind of system you want and what is required for an installation then you should be able to get more specific with what further info you need.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Ive now sorted the system and have everything in that aspect taken care of, Now just need to now where the speaker wires are located and what colours are they, i have the right hand trim out and can see a wireing loom however i am unsure of what wires im looking for due to there being more then 2 sets twisted together,

Any help???