Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

How Many 10 Plates Have You Seen

fiesta_lad

Hi just wondering if anyone has seen any 10 plates on the road yet. up to now ive seen two in my local supermarket 10 plate white fiesta and a 10 plate vauxhall vectra.

Just the one - 10 plate 3 series in silver just off the M5 this morning - unfortunately it had a clapped out Vectra buried in the side of it and looked a total write off...

Gutted i would cry and probaily beat up the vectra driver :ph34r:

The girl i seen today in my local supermarket was wipeing dirt of her car spiting on a bit of tissue i felt like saying you should'nt of went for white :lol: me personally i would'nt of went for white never liked the colour no offenece to people who do have white cars :)

I seen a 10 plate white RS just yesterday.

I would cry if i was the 3 series driver. If the Vectra driver was unhurt from the impact, he soon would be :lol:

Once you see one 10 plate you see loads more.

Saw 3 while i was driving to Bristol yesterday, and on the way back i saw 10 Fords on the back of alorry all 10 plated

must be a few about somewhere DVLA had to work saturday and sunday because of the backlog :unsure:

Saw 3 while i was driving to Bristol yesterday, and on the way back i saw 10 Fords on the back of alorry all 10 plated

I also saw a lorry around Bristol carry 10 plate Fords yesterday evening. I also saw a '10 plate red mini S today and tomorrow it will be my new Fiesta :P

Saw my first one today... it was a black pug 207. Sad mine isn't brand new anymore :(

Unsurprisingly i have seen three Hyundai i10's, they'res a Vauxhall Corsa down the street, couple of Golfs, a Civic and a Lexus IS200. Quite a few!

• 3 weeks later...

Ive seen a Few About my part...

Mazda 2 - Bottom of My Street

Bentley Continental GT Flying Spur Speed - Going through My Village

Mercedes GLK - At Asda

Mercedes CLC - At Asda

Mini Cooper S - Friends Mum

Citroen C5 - M8

Range Rover Sport - Friends Dad

Scania Fire Truck lol - Clydebank Fire Station

Ford Mondeo 1.8 - Police

Vauxhall Astra - Co-op

VW Golf - Glasgow Airport

Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead - Rolls Royce Glasgow

Audi Q7 - Our New Family Car lol

Ive seen that many now lost count :lol:

I've seen about 7 or 8. All pretty unremarkable cars really. 1 of them was a bus.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club