Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[Aestetic Mods] Got a new Ford Fiesta ST-Line Black Edition, looking at aestetic mods

ASF22

Hey guys I got a 2017 Black Ford Fiesta and would like to get some aestetic mods (depending on insurance), passed a month ago and had a normal black ST-Line which unfortunately got stolen... So I am back with this one and have already got lots of security inside of it. This picture below which I think is on TRC's website is what I wanted to go for. 

Lights seem to be CEUK and the front, side and I assume the rear are TRC splitters? I wanted to know if TRC would ship the splitters like that where they are black and red, this is also the same with the wind deflectors and headlight eyebrows, is there a place I can get these things already black and red or will I need to buy them black and add the red. If I have to add the red to these so they are two toned then I'd appreciate help on how I would do these things. I already know about the rim blades and spoiler extension which I plan on getting.

Thanks in advance!

58c8375f29ef0_fiestablack.jpg.8f4702ad6a0d5fcfb8156f868d6278cf.jpg

Edit: Realised that the image I got is from CEUK, not TRC

Not sure which one does it but one of TRC or Maxton will let you play for a painted stripe on the splitter. It's an expensive extra though so I just made a DIY stripe.

Standard splitters from both come in black.

1 hour ago, sioneon said:

Not sure which one does it but one of TRC or Maxton will let you play for a painted stripe on the splitter. It's an expensive extra though so I just made a DIY stripe.

Standard splitters from both come in black.

How did you do the DIY stripe? 

Fog Light surrounds are CEUK or AutoBeam (Personally use AutoBeam, but others will prefer CEUK)

Eyebrows are CMComposites or TRC, or cheap eBay ones. 90% come in black, maybe some in carbon.

Splitters/side skirt/rear (splitter?) is Delta Styling, CEUK, MaxtonDesign, TRC. Was given MaxtonDesign as a present, they kind of fit? But definitely had to force it to fit well. 

Pinstripe is available on eBay, 3mm or 6mm usually. Be careful on price<quality as I bought one that turned out to be a bit transparent? Was definitely cheap as I only wanted to trial it.

If yours has the ST style rear bumper, I like the rear diffusers that you can buy, however I made my own with Arcylic very easily. 

Other Aesthetic Mods - Wind deflector (Which are actually quite functional). - Ford Gel Badges - Wheel Centre cap Gel Badges - Tinted side indicators (But please buy LED indicators so they actually shine through if you do that) - Sunstrip (Which I love, again quite functional) - Mud flaps?

I'd definitely let insurance know about bodykit pieces, however stuff you've stuck on, like pinstripe.....don't think it really needs to be mentioned? 

Happy Modding.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ASF22 said:

How did you do the DIY stripe? 

Cheap Chinese plastic beading. Thought it would be more scrap resistant than a vinyl strip (it is).

I got a hard plastic with peel off sticky on the back for around £5 for 2m

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club