Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi I Am New To The Forum

hurls

Hello one and all as the tittle says i am new to this site and also new to Ford, i have a 2001 Focus Ghia 1.8 Tddi estate,i live on the east coast of england in a village called Blundeston, but i am born and bred in coventry. So thats it ,i hope i will get some help over the next few years and maybe i can help someone.

Thanks

Welcome to the club

Hi and welcome to the club bud

Hey and welcome to the FOC, nice to have someone else on here from Yorkshire, everyone else to be from down south or in Scotland!

Hey and welcome to the FOC, nice to have someone else on here from Yorkshire, everyone else to be from down south or in Scotland!

And in the middle(ish)!!!

Welcome :)

Thanks for your welcome,but i must tell you that BLUNDESTON is on the east coast of England between Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club