Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trying To Fit Rear Speakers

zayd89

Right i took the task of trying to fit some new Hertz Energy coaxial Speakers to the rear of the car yesterday but after taking the rear panel half off i realised the wiring from the headunit doesnt fit or clip onto the Speakers. Does anyone know is their a speaker adapter or anything for this or am i going to have to cut the wiring and attach a speaker terminal?

Right i took the task of trying to fit some new Hertz Energy coaxial speakers to the rear of the car yesterday but after taking the rear panel half off i realised the wiring from the headunit doesnt fit or clip onto the speakers. Does anyone know is their a speaker adapter or anything for this or am i going to have to cut the wiring and attach a speaker terminal?

Cant seem to find any adapter, so cutting may be the only option. Do you need speaker adapters to fit your new ones?

Yea i can't find an adapter of any kind anywhere! The wiring from the headunit found behind the rear panel had like a rectangle block connector on the end with 4 small sockets and the aftermarket Speakers i have bought have like a two pronged spade connection.

Yea i can't find an adapter of any kind anywhere! The wiring from the headunit found behind the rear panel had like a rectangle block connector on the end with 4 small sockets and the aftermarket speakers i have bought have like a two pronged spade connection.

i had to cut mine :(

just remember to keep the connectors so u can put it back to stock when it comes to selling

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club