Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Edge 2011 USB Issue

jhdelaney94

Hello, 

I have a Ford Fiesta 2011 Edge and the USB port in it has died so i need to change it, I have bought the new wire that I need and when i google how to do this is says there is a box under the passenger foot well part but there is not, so I would think the connection is in the back of the actual stereo? If anyone can help that would be much appreciated as every garage I have visited has said I need a whole new stereo or they just haven't looked at it and I don't particularly wish to take it to Ford as I can imagine it would cost an arm and a leg and probably a sacrifice to the gods. 

Thanks 

If you have Sync there will be a Sync module that it plugs into. I found mine zip tied up behind the heater control section. It’s normally mounted on the fibre kick panel but they fall out easily. 

If you don’t have Sync, I believe it’s at the back of the main radio module. 

1 hour ago, ThaiFiesta said:

If you have Sync there will be a Sync module that it plugs into. I found mine zip tied up behind the heater control section. It’s normally mounted on the fibre kick panel but they fall out easily. 

If you don’t have Sync, I believe it’s at the back of the main radio module. 

Sync was only introduced on the facelift fiestas in 2013.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club