Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Or 3 Dr Titanium - Help Please

Barky

Hi Roversok

The option 1 car i have been offered is a 1.6Tdci with Street Pack, bluetooth USB and the auto Headlamps/Wipers package in Sea Grey.

The price is £12,180 (after scrappage and ford discount) hmm does that sound expensive?

That sounds !Removed! cheap! Mine, with spec in my sig, had a list of £16,100 or thereabouts but we paid £14k on the dot (not including part ex obviously). I would jump at it (the titanium option that is) if I were you!

That sounds !Removed! cheap! Mine, with spec in my sig, had a list of £16,100 or thereabouts but we paid £14k on the dot (not including part ex obviously). I would jump at it (the titanium option that is) if I were you!

Its funny how the prices seem to vary massively from dealer to dealer, even all the amounts people have paid on here.

Does anyone qualify for ford privilege? as my wife does so i could go down that route rather than scrappage...

I think the diesel engine will be retuned (not changed) on any cars made later this month (increase from 90PS to 96PS)

Has anyone got any photos of a 3dr fiesta with dress kit and the 16" 7 spoke wheels?

I think mine was built late last month/early this month... Will it have the retuned engine?

I think mine was built late last month/early this month... Will it have the retuned engine?

I'm 99% sure it will have the older 90PS engine, the new engine starts production next month (i think). A good way of telling is the x pack is no longer an option with the new engine.

I'm 99% sure it will have the older 90PS engine, the new engine starts production next month (i think). A good way of telling is the x pack is no longer an option with the new engine.

I ordered a ZS :/

I ordered a ZS :/

I would check with your dealer but i reckon it will be the older 90PS engine still, if i went for the newer engine i was told it would be April at earliest.

I hunted around on Autotrader and my local dealers and eventually found one that I liked..

It is a 59 1.6 TDCi Titanium 5 door in Panther Black. Extras are the Tech pack and the Titanium X pack and the spare wheel.

List price including extras is £18530 :blink:

I got it as it was a dealer managers car for £12995! It was up for £13495 but they took £500 off and gave me a good trade in on my Land Rover..

For well under 10 grand I bagged a cracking little motor..

I like kit on a car so would only really consider the Titanium.. though I do think the ZS is a good looker..

Option 2 was the one I would have chosen...

Intersting they are tinkering with the engine.. seems to be fine as it is..

B.

I hunted around on Autotrader and my local dealers and eventually found one that I liked..

It is a 59 1.6 TDCi Titanium 5 door in Panther Black. Extras are the Tech pack and the Titanium X pack and the spare wheel.

List price including extras is £18530 :blink:

I got it as it was a dealer managers car for £12995! It was up for £13495 but they took £500 off and gave me a good trade in on my Land Rover..

For well under 10 grand I bagged a cracking little motor..

I like kit on a car so would only really consider the Titanium.. though I do think the ZS is a good looker..

Option 2 was the one I would have chosen...

Intersting they are tinkering with the engine.. seems to be fine as it is..

B.

Blimey :o from a Land Rover to a Fiesta!!! :lol: just a 'bit' different I bet? But they are very good little cars, just be prepared for snow tyres in the winter as it won't drive as well as a Land Rover in snow :(

Blimey :o from a Land Rover to a Fiesta!!! :lol: just a 'bit' different I bet? But they are very good little cars, just be prepared for snow tyres in the winter as it won't drive as well as a Land Rover in snow :(

It is a bit of a downsize! :) Just didn't need a big car anymore.. insurance was high, due to a "non fault claim" when I was hit from behind by a van... tax was £405, and MPG was just what you'd expect from a big 4x4.. practially non existent! Fiesta is under £200 to insure, £35 a year tax and I can get to work and back for a week just about on a tenner of juice..

I have already had a few slides in the snow.. nearly hit my missus car up the back when following her out of a side road on a slope and even at about 5mph it didn't want to stop.. :blink:

I loved the Landie, but gonna love the Fiesta more..

Cheers

B.

It is a bit of a downsize! :) Just didn't need a big car anymore.. insurance was high, due to a "non fault claim" when I was hit from behind by a van... tax was £405, and MPG was just what you'd expect from a big 4x4.. practially non existent! Fiesta is under £200 to insure, £35 a year tax and I can get to work and back for a week just about on a tenner of juice..

I have already had a few slides in the snow.. nearly hit my missus car up the back when following her out of a side road on a slope and even at about 5mph it didn't want to stop.. :blink:

I loved the Landie, but gonna love the Fiesta more..

Cheers

B.

if only more 4X4 drivers had your school of thought

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club