Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what mark is my fiesta

tonyvee

Hi Guys
I have a 2013 Fiesta Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost. trying to find out if its a mk6, 7 or 7.5 - so confused. Is there a way to tell?
My log book states "M1JE1C" and "JA8" if that helps?
Appreciate any insight

Definitely not a Mk6. I would guess it would be a Mk7.5 with it being a 2013 EB. 

I can confirm that your fiesta is a mk7/ 7.5 (depending on where you look) because my fiesta is the same age as yours, and also states JA8 (and is also a zetec)

the way to tell if it is a mk7 or an mk6 is the front grill, mk7 looks like a stormtrooper, mk6 has a small grill divided in half by a bumper plastic

Iirc there isn't any prefacelift 1.0 ecoboosts, so yours is mk7.5. 

You might find some technical docs / shopping sites class your fiesta as a MK6 but commonly what you have is considered a MK7.5.

which of these is it?

Ford Fiesta Mark VI the sixth generation is known as Mark VII in the United Kingdom

image.thumb.png.4281e531368e8cc353b666c3d1527e42.png

image.thumb.png.86a128094b9f3e017d0ffcb986ebc763.png

21 hours ago, Neb_engineer said:

the way to tell if it is a mk7 or an mk6 is the front grill, mk7 looks like a stormtrooper, mk6 has a small grill divided in half by a bumper plastic

The mk6 is a completely different body style. There literally isnt a single panel that looks remotely the same.

13 hours ago, Tiexen said:

which of these is it?

Ford Fiesta Mark VI the sixth generation is known as Mark VII in the United Kingdom

image.thumb.png.4281e531368e8cc353b666c3d1527e42.png

image.thumb.png.86a128094b9f3e017d0ffcb986ebc763.png

the lower one of the two is referred to as the mk7.5 in the uk (and presumably in most places outside the uk)

• 3 months later...

I have a Fiesta Metal edition and always assumed it was a Mk7 but then I see all these pictures of the Mk6 which mine looks like but then Mk7 which mine looks like lol 

So now I’m not so sure! 

E

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, ElleMac said:

I have a Fiesta Metal edition and always assumed it was a Mk7 but then I see all these pictures of the Mk6 which mine looks like but then Mk7 which mine looks like lol 

So now I’m not so sure! 

It will be a mk7 as you are in the UK.

in the above pics the copper one is Mk7 in the UK   and the white one is mk7.5 in the UK.     But on parts finders it is often shown as Mk VI (roman numerals for 6) as not all countries use the same Mk numbers .  In the UK when we changed from Mk4 to Mk5, not all countries called the new one the Mk5 so we got one place out of sync.  (our Mk 6 (and 6.5) (2002-2008) is often shown as MkV (roman numeral for 5)

• 3 years later...

Hi Everyone one, I have a Ford Fiesta ambient 1.0 EcoBoost 2015 5 door powershift, I'm very confused as to how the MK works, can anyone tell me what mark my car is please 

• Sad 1

The UK Fiesta Mk numbers are different to the European Mk numbers.

In the UK the Mk7.5 ran up to 2016 and then from 2016 onwards it was the Mk8

In 2022 the final Fiesta was introduced which in the UK is referred to as the Mk8.5

On 3/26/2023 at 12:49 PM, unofix said:

Yes.

In the UK we are now on the with the Fiesta Mk8.5 but Europe are on Mk7 facelift (Its the same car)

Here's the European (Not including the UK) story of the Ford Fiesta.
  • Mk1 (1976 to 1983)
  • Mk2 (1983 to 1989)
  • Mk3 (1989 to 1997)
  • Mk4 (1995 to 2002)
  • Mk5 (2002 to 2008)
  • Mk6 (2008 to 2016)
  • Mk7 (2016 to 2023)

1 hour ago, Damianxx23 said:

can anyone tell me what mark my car is please 

2015 1.0 Ecoboost is a Mk 7.5 in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Sj2000 said:

Could someone please help me with what mark my Ford Fiesta st line is? It’s a 2019 1.0 ecoboost.

Mk8

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sj2000 said:

Ford Fiesta st line is? It’s a 2019 1.0 ecoboost.

Or it could be a Mk7 in your country. 🤔

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sj2000 said:

Could someone please help me with what mark my Ford Fiesta st line is? It’s a 2019 1.0 ecoboost.

Yes, you don't tell us where you are but it is known as a Mk 8 in the UK but Mk 7 in other markets. (Due to the historical quirk that the UK called the Mk 4 facelift the Mk 5 and has been one Mk ahead of everyone else since!😃)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club