Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Power Train warning lamp

Roger Mack

So I have had my new Ford Focus 3 months. So far it’s broken down 3 times and been in the garage twice. My power train warning lamp comes on and it goes into limp mode! Doesn’t like when I change gears and the garage can’t find any faults. I don’t know what else to do it’s got that bad I don’t enjoy driving it anymore. It’s 1.5 diesel and only done 2000miles. Has anyone got any advice on what I should do as the garage Evans Halshaw have no interest and can’t find a fault. 

Thanks

Roger

• Sad 1

There are some very clever bods on here mate, just hope one of them reads your post and offers you some good advice, personally i'd try to get in touch with some sort of ombudsman, there has to be a higher authority than just a main dealer. Good luck anyway.

• Thanks 1

Theres no point trying to fix it yourself. That defeats the whole point of buying a new car. If Evans Halshaw dont care, you're not giving them enough grief. Personally I'd be down at the dealership making sure they didnt sell another car till I got sorted out with a full refund, but not everyone is as stubborn as me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 10:35 PM, Luke4efc said:

Theres no point trying to fix it yourself. That defeats the whole point of buying a new car. If Evans Halshaw dont care, you're not giving them enough grief. Personally I'd be down at the dealership making sure they didnt sell another car till I got sorted out with a full refund, but not everyone is as stubborn as me...

EH are a total shower of :shit: but you've paid your money so I'd be all over them whether they like it or not!

• Thanks 1

Cheers for the feed back. It’s now been in for a week awaiting a part From Germany. It was a fuel issue. Too much pressure going through or something and it was going bonkers with the electrics. It’s under warranty so no charge. Right now I have a brand new Fiesta ST to run about in so can’t complain as it’s great fun.  

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club