Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let’s add a bit of light

H1ghlander1977

Hey all,

I like osram bulbs but are they and what type do you think is best for the mk3 focus? 

My old man runs Nightbreaker unlimited and they're a very nice colour and brightness, you'll see some people say they dont last long but in everyone's favourite auction site you can find a couple of sellers offering them with a year warranty for peace of mind.

The Nightbreaker Lasers look brilliant, although longevity is definitely questionable there..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I used to use Osram Nightbreakers but quality has definitely dropped off in recent years...  The fact a years warranty is a bonus with a set of bulbs shows how poor they can be now! :laugh: 

I stick to Phillips these days, bit more expensive but I've not blown any so far...  I'm using WhiteVision currently and can't fault them, they're brighter than my main beams...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went with "Phillips racing vision" and they were the brightest non HID bulbs I've seen. I only managed to get 14 months out of them before one went and now I've gone for "Phillips white vision" and I find there a much nicer clean white but only slightly less bright as the "racing vision" and they claim to have a much longer lifespan too. As for nightbreaker I'm not reslly a fan. They're quite bright but not on a par with Phillips, the light spread/beam pattern seemed a bit patchy and lasted a total of 5 months. Each to there own though and this is purely just my opinion. Good luck. Jonny

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I went with "Phillips racing vision" and they were the brightest non HID bulbs I've seen. I only managed to get 14 months out of them before one went and now I've gone for "Phillips white vision" and I find there a much nicer clean white but only slightly less bright as the "racing vision" and they claim to have a much longer lifespan too. As for nightbreaker I'm not reslly a fan. They're quite bright but not on a par with Phillips, the light spread/beam pattern seemed a bit patchy and lasted a total of 5 months. Each to there own though and this is purely just my opinion. Good luck. Jonny

these lifespans seem quite low but bare in mind I drive around 35k a year across europe for work and as a habit I used dipped headlights day and night as in some european countries it's the law

Osrams seem to pop pretty quick went through a couple of pairs on my MK2.5 and these were originals from autosave. Should be called Osram Popbreakers.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club