Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heated front windscreen

Arkhangelsk1989

Hello, ever since I bought the car last August, the front heated windscreen clears on only the drivers side whereas the passenger side remains frosty or foggy, there is a clear split between then so I don't think it's the elements in the windscreen itself as it would clear in patches however this only clears 50% of the screen, I have checked the fuses and both are fine. 

Any help will be appreciated 

When you checked the fuses, did you use a multi-meter to check continuity? Or just a visual check?

It is possible the element has broken. It only takes part of it to fail and it no longer has a full circuit, therefore will only clear one side (which still has a full circuit).

I just did a visual check, I don't have a multi meter.

Sometimes the fuses appear good but are intact broken. Always worth checking with a multimeter.

Thanks for the help, I will see if I can get hold of one and I will change both fuses anyway just too be sure. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club