Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Abs Fault

fish4tea

Hi I am starting to get the ABS light on but not all the time,

When I first start in the mornimg the light goes off as normal 99% of the time and can stay off until the car is turned off but when I start it up again the light goes off as normal and then comes on a little while later.

During the snow and crappy weather it came on a few times but went off when the car was restarted but now it seems to be on more than off, when the light is off the ABS works fine.

does anynoe have any ideas,or where to start looking or is there a way to look up any fault codes on the car,am going to check and clean the wheel sensors when i get a dry day or is this likley to be more serious eg pump

Any advice welcolmed

On a different tag my fuel econ seems to be around 40-44 mpg which seems to be a bit low (tdci 130 ghia est)or am i expecting to much and am driving like the vicar to try to get the econ up

Hi I am starting to get the ABS light on but not all the time,

When I first start in the mornimg the light goes off as normal 99% of the time and can stay off until the car is turned off but when I start it up again the light goes off as normal and then comes on a little while later.

During the snow and crappy weather it came on a few times but went off when the car was restarted but now it seems to be on more than off, when the light is off the ABS works fine.

does anynoe have any ideas,or where to start looking or is there a way to look up any fault codes on the car,am going to check and clean the wheel sensors when i get a dry day or is this likley to be more serious eg pump

Any advice welcolmed

On a different tag my fuel econ seems to be around 40-44 mpg which seems to be a bit low (tdci 130 ghia est)or am i expecting to much and am driving like the vicar to try to get the econ up

checking sensors is a good place to start then get the codes red. 40 - 44 mpg i would say is about right. i get that in my 115 tdci and i dont hang around!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club