Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

carbon clean

lasthope

I've made my views clear about this scam on here before... :laugh:  It simply doesn't work.  You can get the same effect by running a strong fuel cleaner when the fuel gets low and thrashing the nuts of the engine for half an hour.  It doesn't even go near the parts of a diesel engine that you want to clean - EGR, turbo vanes, inlet manifold etc.

Some people do claim to get a placebo effect from it...and I'm sure they do genuinely believe it, but that's only because they have to justify spending so much on something doesn't make any difference.

• Thanks 1

Yeah like Tom said there's bits of a car which can clog up where fuel doesn't go through. My inlet manifold was caked in carbon. Used Mr muscle oven cleaner to dissolve the carbon then pressure washed it and scraped it off with a screwdriver. I think the response of the car was a little bit better since are is properly going in however I got used to it quickly. Also blocked the EGR off as that caused it. 

IMG-20180106-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180106-WA0006.jpg

_20190304_161011.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club