Do Not Sell My Personal Information

12 Hours To Go!

lmclaney

I receive my new Zetec S tomorrow morning! :D

I have just spent the past 2 hours reading through up to page 53 of the forum reading every single thread :blink: I think I'm going crazy, I just want it now!

Ohhh, enjoy! I wish I was picking mine up all over again, can't beat that feeling :)

Get some pics up straight away, when it's nice and clean. what colour you gone for?

Get some pics up straight away, when it's nice and clean. what colour you gone for?

I've gone for Black. Lately I have been wishing I had chosen the white. I will post some pics up as soon as I can. My only problem is I'm at work when it gets delivered and my insurance doesn't start until 1pm :unsure: So I'll probably be doing a few laps of the carpark until then.

I've gone for Black. Lately I have been wishing I had chosen the white.

I remember thinking exactly the same, you wont be disappointed with the black, just keep it clean :)

I've gone for Black. Lately I have been wishing I had chosen the white. I will post some pics up as soon as I can. My only problem is I'm at work when it gets delivered and my insurance doesn't start until 1pm :unsure: So I'll probably be doing a few laps of the carpark until then.

Had my panther for almost a month and don't regret the colour choice for a second ... Enjoy

I remember thinking exactly the same, you wont be disappointed with the black, just keep it clean :)

Cheers for the reassurance about the colour. Do you have any tips for keeping the black clean? I was under the impression the black would hide the dirt :lol:

I'm shaking with nerves and excitement at the moment haha! This will be my first new car, so I've been looking forward to this day for a very long time especially as I had so many problems with my last car.

Panther FTW, whites also gorgeous, but summers coming and a nice shinny black car looks blingging awesome!!!

Wait until you need to find a parking space, or your trying to avoid a pothole or park without kerbing the car. you'll be thinking why did I buy a new car. :P

Good luck matey and have fun with your new toy.

It's arrived!! It came at 8.30am, I wasn't expecting it until about 11am. It's absolutely amazing, I love it so much haha! It does look amazing in black and I'm very happy :lol:

Wait until you need to find a parking space, or your trying to avoid a pothole or park without kerbing the car.

Thanks mate, I'm very precious with everything I own so no doubt I will have to endure a lot of worrying.

I will post some pics later whilst it’s still shiny and we finally have some sunshine in Bristol.

Looks cool with the '10 plate ;)

Nice one :) I look forward to seeing the pictures!

Hope you enjoy the car, wish mine was on a 10 plate but i was just way to too impacient to wait an extra 2 months lol! I know what you mean about old cars going wrong:

51 plate Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 club:

Very gready on petrol

Engine tapped.

52 Plate Renault Clio 1.2 Dynamique:

Wheel wobble which I could not get rid of

Intermitantly would not start.

56 Plate Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Sporting:

Where can I start?????

Bad wheel wobble, again I could not get rid of this despite having 3 new alloys fitted,

Alternator seized.

Fanbelt tensioner broke.

Top front shockers did grind until had fixed under warrenty.

bluetooth module broke (now fixed out of my own money)

Interior boot button would not work.

Fiat fitted a Continental headlight when it was brand new (didnt find out until the MOT)

Track rod end replaced

I cant remember the rest lol :lol: wish i never bought the thing

2009 Ford Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S

Nothing gone wrong so far, waiting for it to happen though.

With that I did the same as you and bought brand new, got to be the best feeling when you pick up a brand new car, enjoy!!!!

Park it up and take a few photos for us :P

Not seen any 10 plates yet

Here are some pics, sorry for the poor quality I only had my camera phone and I was in a rush!

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

I am loving the car more than I thought I would. I'm now thinking of any excuse to drive it :)

Here are some pics, sorry for the poor quality I only had my camera phone and I was in a rush!

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

I am loving the car more than I thought I would. I'm now thinking of any excuse to drive it :)

Looks awesome mate :D

Wow looks great! Shiny shiny shiny B)

Now just try keeping a black car looking that shiny ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet car mate!! I love my car, but your ZS just looks fantastic :) Enjoy!

Cheers guys.

Now just try keeping a black car looking that shiny ;)

Yeah it's already getting a bit dusty. I need to now buy all the cleaning stuff and look after it.

pre oct build

What do you mean? It was cheap though :P

No options though as my budget didn't stretch any further and the only one I would of considered was the bluetooth. The kit on the standard ZS is a lot more than on my old car so I'm happy.

oooooooooo the first one on here that is exactly the same as mine :lol:

hopefully your airbags don't break after 8 months :lol:

Looks well smart, mate. Black is a great colour, really suits the shape, though I really do think White looks great too...

A black Titanium 10 plate pulled out behind me yesterday, it was all shiny and made my dirty 59 look shabby.. :)

I hope you really enjoy your new car.. a few months on and I still love mine, and still look for any excuse to take it for a spin.. I feel this will be the same a year or two down the line.. the Fiesta really is that good...

Cheers

B.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club