Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK3 genuine 21,000 miles no rust and with full paperwork including receipt of date of purchase from 1994

entea89

Hi I'm selling my 1.1 lx Fiesta, I bought it from the original owner with the intention of putting an RS Cosworth engine in it because of it having no rust or rot but I cant bring myself to do it because of how good of a condition it's in. The previous owner who bought it from new was a really nice retired woman who only used it to drive to her local Morrison's and back for the entire time she had it, which is why it has such a low mileage. It has MOT and starts first time every time and has all of its paperwork including records for any garage it visited, any tax discs it had up until they did away with them, all its MOT history,full service history with 2 stamps cause it hasn't reached 30k yet lol, it has the original ford owners manual and the car is in original condition as if it just came off the showroom floor back in 1994. The seats are original and has no signs of wear, the radio is the original cassette radio, It did have a tape in it of the George Michael album Faith which i have now lost but I can replace it if you need it. 

I'm looking for anywhere near £1,300 but I'm open to a wide range of offers because even though finding one of these in this condition with its mileage and every piece of paperwork is rare I still understand that its a mark 3 and its not a very popular fiesta as much as i love them.

IMG_1893.JPG

IMG_3678.JPG

IMG_3787.JPG

IMG_3792.JPG

IMG_3793.JPG

IMG_3801.JPEG

IMG_3802.JPEG

IMG_3803.JPEG

IMG_3804.JPEG

IMG_3805.JPEG

IMG_3806.JPEG

IMG_3807.JPEG