Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifying Gone Mad

artscot79

post-8800-126774652421_thumb.jpg

what the heck is that all about it looks like an impreza mated with a rolls royce tail pipe and produced this monstrosity

Different anyway laugh.gif

thatone way to put it it better come with bullet proof glasss cos in that thing youll need it. 192k it will cost why oh why would you spend 192k for summat that looks like it was painted by a 20 yr old student in a dungeon in moscow who was watching the fast and furious at the time those alloys are so wrong

Expect to see them on the drives of premier league footballers in the near future! As for being taste, did anyone see the Bentley that Man City footballer Steven Ireland ordered for his girlfriend? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1218054/Touch-class-Footballer-buys-Wag-girlfriend-264-000-pimped-Bentley.html.

Hmmm!

Expect to see them on the drives of premier league footballers in the near future! As for being taste, did anyone see the Bentley that Man City footballer Steven Ireland ordered for his girlfriend? http://www.dailymail...d-Bentley.html.

Hmmm!

well all i can say is when you get paid the kind of weekly wage those guys do you can buy whatever you want. not that i agree with the money they get paid to run around kicking a ball both cars are just hideous

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club