Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What mileage is your 100 ps, 125ps,x, 140ps fiesta st line

__md__

Hi guys what the current mileage of your fiesta st line fiesta regardless of model?

2018 (13 months old)  ST-Line 140 - done 1700 miles

19 minutes ago, robbyvrs said:

2018 (13 months old)  ST-Line 140 - done 1700 miles

nice hows the car been for you so far mate?

2 hours ago, __md__ said:

nice hows the car been for you so far mate?

Booked in for a new headlight under warranty due to defect (looks like a dent?)

Drivers door window creaks a lot when slightly open - booked in when headlight is also swapped

Had EML light on a couple of months ago - new 02 sensor fitted

Drivers door out of alignment at bottom - guess i'll live with that

I had a 125 model last year, done 2500 miles and that had both headlight replaced under warranty as both had snapped fixings

Not exactly the greatest built cars and not 100% fault free but i can't think of any late model car that is these days?

2017, nearly 19 months old ST Line X 140  7400 miles on clock.

Not missed a beat since I've had it.

Bluefin fitted since just before Christmas, totally transforms the car

2017 Mk7.5 St Line has 8200 miles on it in 2 years.

2018 Mk8 St Line X has 3900 miles on it in 1 year.

Mk7.5 has had no issues whatsoever.

Mk8 still has the satnav issue which we came to an agreement with Ford about.

Mk8 has had headlights fixed by Ford as they had broken brackets.

Mk8 has had O2 sensor replaced as it failed and is apparently another common issue.

The Mk7.5 will be due to be changed in another 10 months or so. I am looking towards an St3 but am still undecided, if not I will definitely have an St Line X as all the extra additions and extra external looks with the X model make it well worth the odd few niggles and the car is a great drive.

I’ve done 12,500 miles in a year, 140PS St-Line X. 

Great handling, relatively comfortable, well equipped with extras. 

As others have said, slightly poor build quality. Interior rattles are common in places but at within this class of car, i’m not sure other cars will be niggle free 

19 minutes ago, DG97 said:

I’ve done 12,500 miles in a year, 140PS St-Line X. 

Great handling, relatively comfortable, well equipped with extras. 

As others have said, slightly poor build quality. Interior rattles are common in places but at within this class of car, i’m not sure other cars will be niggle free 

hmm wonder if the build quality is better compared to the mk 7?

19 minutes ago, __md__ said:

hmm wonder if the build quality is better compared to the mk 7?

I didn’t have a MK7 but I would imagine it would be. Rare to see a manufacturer making their car worse nowadays. 

The mk 8 was a new car, new design etc etc. The last of the old style was the mk 7.5 that I am aware, this designer was around for a long time and had been tried, proved and tested with issues ironed out over time.

The mk8 will have issues ironed out over the forthcoming months and years I am sure. It is still new and being tested as such by customers.

Ps I would say the mk8 build, styling etc etc, especially the X model is far superior to my mk7.5.

2016 ST-Line 140, 2.5 years old, done about 27,000 miles. Not missed a beat, no creaks or rattles. Handles well, reasonably comfortable and economical, getting around 48mpg (Cold weather, less than 5 degrees, 53mpg in summer). Biggest niggle, road noise at motorway speeds, mainly due to the low profile 205/45 tyres I think.

52 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

The mk 8 was a new car, new design etc etc. The last of the old style was the mk 7.5 that I am aware, this designer was around for a long time and had been tried, proved and tested with issues ironed out over time.

The mk8 will have issues ironed out over the forthcoming months and years I am sure. It is still new and being tested as such by customers.

I'd heard as much of the "all-new" concept was being thrown around, the actual platform was one that one adopted from the MK7, hence why the interior sizes only changed marginally. Bit of a shame as a new platform could have given a tad more interior space but given it handles so well and is cheaper to just reuse, I can see why they'd do it. 

One of the biggest positives for me is the noise insulation, wind and tyre noise for a small car is very well isolated. Motorway journeys as a result are quite pleasant as a result. 

Another low mileage from me - just under 6,000 in 14 months. No mechanical/electrical/bodywork faults so far, except paint seems to chip very easily and fit of bodykit not the best. Oh, and Sync 3 provides lots of entertainment but perhaps not as intended, as I and others have mentioned elsewhere😀

9 hours ago, Mavroz said:

. I am looking towards an St3 but am still undecided, 

Going through a similar thought process regarding next car. With further impending "safety" legislation, keep thinking "one last hot hatch before it's too late". And then I think: with the roads crawling with "safety" cameras, etc, etc,  I can't use even the 140 to a fraction of it's capabilities - dilemma. As they say, I used to be indecisive but now I can't make my mind up!

7 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Another low mileage from me - just under 6,000 in 14 months. No mechanical/electrical/bodywork faults so far, except paint seems to chip very easily and fit of bodykit not the best. Oh, and Sync 3 provides lots of entertainment but perhaps not as intended, as I and others have mentioned elsewhere😀

Going through a similar thought process regarding next car. With further impending "safety" legislation, keep thinking "one last hot hatch before it's too late". And then I think: with the roads crawling with "safety" cameras, etc, etc,  I can't use even the 140 to a fraction of it's capabilities - dilemma. As they say, I used to be indecisive but now I can't make my mind up!

When I was buying mine, I wanted to go for the ST but it was unavailable yet. All things considered, I really don't regret not having the ST - the 140 does the job very well, and the car handles extremely well. Of course the ST is even better and quicker but on my everyday commute, I doubt i'd really be using anywhere near to all the ST has to offer. Depending on how you buy your cars, I actually think an ST-3 is a tad too expensive to say it's still a Fiesta. At around £25k with some options and paint, I'd probably bite the bullet and save up the extra £6-£7k for a Golf GTI. Not sure how eager to haggle dealers are on an ST-3 but as the Golf is now almost the outgoing model, the discounts are likely to bring the price much closer than one would think. 

2017 mk7.5 ST-Line 140 (registered end of June 2017) has done 9800 miles in 22 months. I've put on 2100 in the year I have owned it so very low mileage.  

1 hour ago, DG97 said:

I actually think an ST-3 is a tad too expensive to say it's still a Fiesta. At around £25k with some options and paint, I'd probably bite the bullet and save up the extra £6-£7k for a Golf GTI. Not sure how eager to haggle dealers are on an ST-3 but as the Golf is now almost the outgoing model, the discounts are likely to bring the price much closer than one would think. 

Yes, I'd tend to agree. Not looking to do anything until next year anyway, by which time we should be seeing the Mk 8 Golf GTI. The current one is now DSG only, which is not my cup of tea and there is no manual in the Polo GTI as yet, either. So that's a big plus for the Fiesta/Focus STs for me. Also been looking at the Hyundai i30n (also manual) which in "basic" 250ps trim is a lot  less than the Golf and impressed me more than expected when I had a drive recently.  Quite interested also to see what the new (front wheel drive) 1-series BMW turns out like also, so there's quite a lot to be indecisive about!😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Yes, I'd tend to agree. Not looking to do anything until next year anyway, by which time we should be seeing the Mk 8 Golf GTI. The current one is now DSG only, which is not my cup of tea and there is no manual in the Polo GTI as yet, either. So that's a big plus for the Fiesta/Focus STs for me. Also been looking at the Hyundai i30n (also manual) which in "basic" 250ps trim is a lot  less than the Golf and impressed me more than expected when I had a drive recently.  Quite interested also to see what the new (front wheel drive) 1-series BMW turns out like also, so there's quite a lot to be indecisive about!😀

I went to place an order last year for a manual Polo GTi - was told it would be an 11 month waiting list then no guarantee so left that as i didn't want a DSG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

The i30n is very impressive, haven’t driven one myself but have heard that it gives the traditional Golf GTI a good run for its money, and in some cases is even better than one. Plus the price is very tempting too...26k starting with a very good base equipment level, 25k for an admittedly very good fiesta, or 26-27k for a i30n with more space and more power, as much as I like the ST, I think I know where my money would be going 🙂 

the 1 series is going to be an interesting one, but as it’s a BMW, the prices aren’t going to be attractive imo, had the same dilemma with the current 1 series where the price was high but what you get back in terms of performance and equipment isn’t actually that great. 

Saying all that, if I had to pick a hatchback to swap to right now, i’d be launching my money at the new A class in the a35 spec, class leader for me at the moment.  

15 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

I went to place an order last year for a manual Polo GTi - was told it would be an 11 month waiting list then no guarantee so left that as i didn't want a DSG

I asked both my local VW dealers to let me know when they got a manual demo - that was last March. Given that DSG typically adds about £1500 to the cost of a manual, the manual Polo would be much more competitive price-wise against the Fiesta ST, so they seem to be shooting themselves in the foot. From what I've read on VW forums though, folk who have ordered DSG have been waiting 12 months plus!

If I hadn't got the Privilege discount through a nephew which made the Focus a really good deal I'd have been very tempted with this warm hatch:

Proceed GT, 200bhp 1.6 turbo

https://www.kia.com/uk/new-cars/proceed/ - click on the GT spec

Fully loaded and you have to think Kia must be so confident of their cars to offer that massive warranty.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:11 AM, DG97 said:

I didn’t have a MK7 but I would imagine it would be. Rare to see a manufacturer making their car worse nowadays. 

fiat and crysler? lol

Got a 15 plate black edition (mk7.5 zetec s 140) had it since November, got it on 27ish thousand miles, now just over 35k, no problems and never missed a beat, sometimes doesn't like to go in to reverse or 1st mind you 🙄

2 minutes ago, Connall said:

sometimes doesn't like to go in to reverse or 1st mind you 🙄

The Mk 8 is definitely an improvement in that respect😀

• Like 2

Mk8 st-lineX 140, just over 13 months, about 22000 miles.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club