Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What mileage is your 100 ps, 125ps,x, 140ps fiesta st line

__md__

Mk 8 St line 140 (11 months) just done 17500 miles

On 5/5/2019 at 10:20 PM, robbyvrs said:

Booked in for a new headlight under warranty due to defect (looks like a dent?)

Drivers door window creaks a lot when slightly open - booked in when headlight is also swapped

Had EML light on a couple of months ago - new 02 sensor fitted

Drivers door out of alignment at bottom - guess i'll live with that

I had a 125 model last year, done 2500 miles and that had both headlight replaced under warranty as both had snapped fixings

Not exactly the greatest built cars and not 100% fault free but i can't think of any late model car that is these days?

Well yet again this morning the engine warning light has come on and it feels like there's no turbo 😒 getting peed off with this thing.....................................

8 hours ago, DJFern94 said:

Mk 8 St line 140 (11 months) just done 17500 miles

ok what do you think of the car so far? problem free?

6 hours ago, robbyvrs said:

Well yet again this morning the engine warning light has come on and it feels like there's no turbo 😒 getting peed off with this thing.....................................

how many miles has your car done?

On 5/6/2019 at 10:06 AM, Mavroz said:

Ps I would say the mk8 build, styling etc etc, especially the X model is far superior to my mk7.5.

with the x i take it the differances are the leather seats? compared to the standard

16 minutes ago, __md__ said:

how many miles has your car done?

now on 1700 miles, 1st sensor went at 900 miles (2 months ago)

9 hours ago, Jonson said:

Mk8 st-lineX 140, just over 13 months, about 22000 miles.

hows it been for you so far mate?

55 minutes ago, __md__ said:

with the x i take it the differances are the leather seats? compared to the standard

The differences are quite large between the x and standard - leather seats, led rear lights, traffic light recognition, tinted rear windows, auto high beam (I think), for the extra you get in the x, I do think it’s worth paying a little extra. 

Mine is 13 months old and at around 12,500 miles - apart from my few moans about interior quality, the car is doing very well. Good to drive and very refined especially on a motorway for a small car. MPG isn’t anything to jump about - around 38-39 in mine which is a 140ps, better than my old car at around 34 and I tend to go by if it’s better than last then it’s good enough but it would have been nice to see 40 mpg plus on the daily routine. Will probably bluefin in the next 12-18 months to breathe some new excitement into the car to stop me from swapping to something else. 

15 minutes ago, DG97 said:

The differences are quite large between the x and standard - leather seats, led rear lights, traffic light recognition, tinted rear windows, auto high beam (I think), for the extra you get in the x, I do think it’s worth paying a little extra. 

Mine is 13 months old and at around 12,500 miles - apart from my few moans about interior quality, the car is doing very well. Good to drive and very refined especially on a motorway for a small car. MPG isn’t anything to jump about - around 38-39 in mine which is a 140ps, better than my old car at around 34 and I tend to go by if it’s better than last then it’s good enough but it would have been nice to see 40 mpg plus on the daily routine. Will probably bluefin in the next 12-18 months to breathe some new excitement into the car to stop me from swapping to something else. 

nice! you do much motorway driving mate?

1 minute ago, __md__ said:

nice! you do much motorway driving mate?

Not everyday but often enough. The car is quiet enough at 70-80mph, fairly comfortable too and the seats do a good job. Did actually do a trip through Europe in the car and it did a brilliant job, at no point was I exhausted due to the car being uncomfortable or just unpleasant to be in

Oh and adaptive cruise is a highly recommended option, have it on mine and it contributes to the overall motorway refinement greatly

2 minutes ago, DG97 said:

Not everyday but often enough. The car is quiet enough at 70-80mph, fairly comfortable too and the seats do a good job. Did actually do a trip through Europe in the car and it did a brilliant job, at no point was I exhausted due to the car being uncomfortable or just unpleasant to be in

nice! and in terms of power on the motorway your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, __md__ said:

nice! and in terms of power on the motorway your thoughts?

No complaints, the 140ps really does what you want it to do, for example a 50 to 70mph acceleration is fine and the car doesn’t feel as if it lacks power. Even in 6th gear at 60mph+ it is rare that you’ll have to change down

39 minutes ago, DG97 said:

apolagies i mean the differance between that standard st line and st line x

7 hours ago, __md__ said:

Part leather seats, folding mirrors, autodip headlights, privacy glass, armrest, bigger screen, heater controls, autodip rear view mirror, reversing camera, parking sensors (last may be an option) to name a few off of the top of my head, probably missed several more. There are a lot of differences between the X and none X and in my opinion a massive difference between the mk7.5 and mk8 X model.

Edit, sorry most of this has been answered now. Don't think there is much if any difference between the standard and X st.line in the way of engine and power, it is all the little extras and refinements it offers. Well worth the bit of extra cost or negotiating from new.

14 hours ago, __md__ said:

hows it been for you so far mate?

In general very pleased. Great fun to drive (feels like it's getting stronger still at over 20k miles) and getting an average of 48mpg on my long commute. Have had 52mpg out of it. The tech is really good and actually works, much to my surprise. Only downsides are interior build quality. There's a bad tizz from the passenger door panel that needs looking at, and few other low level creaks/rattles/vibrations that have developed over time.

9 hours ago, Jonson said:

In general very pleased. Great fun to drive (feels like it's getting stronger still at over 20k miles) and getting an average of 48mpg on my long commute. Have had 52mpg out of it. The tech is really good and actually works, much to my surprise. Only downsides are interior build quality. There's a bad tizz from the passenger door panel that needs looking at, and few other low level creaks/rattles/vibrations that have developed over time.

hmm really surpised at how early mk 8s seem to develop rattles etc I have a mk7 and I dont think it develop them till like 70,000 miles!

Mines just coming up to 40k and is as sweet as a nut.   Returning about 45 mpg at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 9:44 PM, __md__ said:

ok what do you think of the car so far? problem free?

The car itself is great, no issues with anything mechanical so far... touch wood. 

Last summer I had issues with my passenger side window not going back up, basically the window motors are made of plastic and the internal gears had warped in the heat. However, I believe that has been fixed now. 

I also had some rattle coming from the dash, but the dealership sorted that out pretty quick.

On 6/2/2019 at 3:06 PM, DJFern94 said:

The car itself is great, no issues with anything mechanical so far... touch wood. 

Last summer I had issues with my passenger side window not going back up, basically the window motors are made of plastic and the internal gears had warped in the heat. However, I believe that has been fixed now. 

I also had some rattle coming from the dash, but the dealership sorted that out pretty quick.

Did you have the mk 8 mate?

2015 Fiesta mk 7.5 1.0 100ps 54000miles

3 hours ago, BJT said:

2015 Fiesta mk 7.5 1.0 100ps 54000miles

nice! how has it been so far?

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 6:14 PM, __md__ said:

nice! how has it been so far?

I have loved the car apart from at 30500 miles the entire gearbox failed which was very annoying because it just dropped out of warranty.

On 6/3/2019 at 8:33 PM, __md__ said:

Did you have the mk 8 mate?

Yeah! MK8 STline-x 140ps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club