Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Out of curiosity

H1ghlander1977

Hey all,

out of curiosity what’s the likelihood that my car will have a connector hiding for cruise control and can’t frigging remember the other question 😂

This isn’t the actual question but would the newer say 2017 steering wheel fit a 2014?

I will post the real question hopefully soon 

Ah remembered my 2nd question (Old age for you lol)

My car doesn't have dual digital climate control. Would the dual fit ok or is the shape of it a no go?

mmm... your questions remind me of that very famous 20th century philosopher, Sheryl Crow, when she stated, "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!" Wise woman that Sheryl 🧐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H1ghlander1977 said:

Ah remembered my 2nd question (Old age for you lol)

My car doesn't have dual digital climate control. Would the dual fit ok or is the shape of it a no go?

No.  Dual climate has a lot more going on behind the dash than the manual controls, it's not as simple as swapping a dash panel.

As for cruise, you should have all the necessary parts there.  Just need a cruise wheel (or add the wiring and buttons to your own).  The wheel from the facelift does fit but I think you need to cut a bit of the cowling.  

• Like 1

Thanks for the info 

Another quick one. What about fitting electric windows at the back? is there the cabling behind the door card? don't want to pull it off and get disappointed lol

Just sell it and buy a Titanium tbh…  You'll get cruise, climate, 4 electric windows with one touch and global, auto lights & wipers, auto dimming mirror, arm rest, ambient lighting, and much more...

I don't think the window loom is in the rear doors, but should be there up to the B pillar.

• Like 1

Depends on the trim spec of your car, some have the looms in place. You'll need the driver door control panel, the motors and the rear door switches from memory. I helped a friend fit it on his Focus Mk 3 Zetec (I think it was Zetec) which had the looms and we borrowed the parts from an old Titanium Mk 3 that had been written off. Its not a hard job to do, just fiddly. Took us about a day to do with all the false starts, it helped having the donor car there to see how it fitted together/worked. 

I'm going by a rather hazy memory of 4-5 years ago here but I do distinctly remembering the car had the looms. There is a video on YouTube showing how to do it, as we watched it before starting.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club