Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Making cut backs all in the bid to save for my dream classic Ford.

Ford Loyalty MK3
聽Share

Made the derision too take the old girl off the road 1f641.png馃槥

Insurance and tax cancelled didn't really do this but right now need too focus on my prioritise mainly building up my savings this year.

Money management hasn't always been my strong point I'll be brutally honest I like too spend I like too travel food drink you name it I've done it all and always felt a bit guilty spending so much and thinking damn I needed that in there.

So taking big cut backs mainly how much fuel I use a week and keeping shows and events too a minimum this year.

It sucks I know but will be worth it in the end.

She's been a great motor and always got me home from the longest trips.

She's done me proud.

I love this damn thing I really do.

Took her for a last drive today just too see if I still want too keep her here.

Do you know what

I can't let this go

its been 30mins already and I'm sad of the fact I can't use it on the road. 1f641.png馃槥

But who knows what will happen won't bore you worth the details as anything can change I do have ideas on the pipe line, but again wait and see what I'll do.

All this too save for my dream classic ford.聽

nMDCYTVl.jpg

Just going through some photos of the shows I went too last year with the Ford Probe and I remembered I saw a Granada Ghia 3.0 V6 at castle classics Newcastle area.

On the day I spoke too the owner and even got too sit in it, While busy admiring the dashboard interior exterior The lovely steering wheel.

That's when I knew that is was the car that I wanted too own.
I might have been a bit late getting my savings up as they say better late then never.

My dream car and my number objective.

In my eyes this was car of the show.

dEtbPs3l.jpg
YScUXT2l.jpg
BEQF7Npl.jpg
ZwO2lbHl.jpg
y7cSpC8l.jpg

• Like 1

Anyone else saving for there dream or project car would love too hear them 馃檪

• Like 1

Always hard not being able to use something you love, I鈥檓 currently saving for one of these (the one pictures is my cousins which got me hooked):

6102F31F-1E1F-408D-A1F2-87AF6CD8AE02.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dtulip8 said:

Always hard not being able to use something you love, I鈥檓 currently saving for one of these (the one pictures is my cousins which got me hooked):

6102F31F-1E1F-408D-A1F2-87AF6CD8AE02.jpeg

wish you all the best in saving for your new motor. 馃檪

They look good have too say being a Mk2 Focus owner myself well former 2moro as its going too scarp 馃槥

They do look good you planning on the RS or ST?聽

• Like 1

ST first as they鈥檙e getting cheap, plus a bit more comfy as will be a daily. Once I鈥檝e got a good job and a decent daily then the RS will definitely be in the garage as a weekend toy.

• Like 1

With me I first have to get a full time job. Never experienced working full time yet due to uni. I think though I'll have to save up for a property first before I can think about a nice car. Hopefully will take around 2 years to save for a deposit if say I was earning around 拢20k and restricting myself to spending 拢50 a month (excluding car insurance and running). I'd put the house on rent as there's no point living alone in a house and put the rent money towards the mortgage so hopefully when I do move in (possibly when married) the monthly mortgage will hopefully be a little less.聽

After getting the house (and hopefully still single 馃槀) might save up again like I did and get something nice and fast like a audi RS6. Insurance hopefully will be cheaper then where I was quoted 拢1600 for one saying I'm a 26 year old with 9 years nc compared to now which is 拢5000.

Screenshot_20190505-141603.png