Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Ford Focus LED License Plate Lights

jpgk82

Probably put the original one in the wrong  area, so if mod wants to delete that one...

I have my Ford about a week and noticed a bulb over the reg went, so as I have over the years said do both bulbs at once. Go to the other side and its much harder and turns out the metal clip is knackered and the bulb/holder is lose as not doing its job

Rang Ford and wanted E21 for it, got talking to a parts place and on about led strip and got me looking, then seen the below video and got talking to Jay and then have stopped doing them

Has anyone any recommendations of a a site or seller to get something like this? Looking on Irish site and they are E30, but then could be batch of Chinese etc stock being resold for big profit

If not im looking at maybe going to car breakers and paying E10 for secondhand part and waiting on the clip to go or it to break when bulb goes, so would like to go the brand new led setup

Thanks for any and all help!!

https://www.adverts.ie/exterior-parts/2pcs-car-led-license-number-plate-light-for-f-ord-kuga-fiesta-f-ocus-m-ondeo-for-xf-xj-18-led-canbus-12v-error-free-white-lamp/17555386?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

Mine clip in 

I think they're screw in? 

Wouldn't think be so much difference and issues over a small part 😔 

They will fit fit sure? 

Put in what I think best matches my car and says it won't suit

Ford Focus Style 1.6tdci 90PS SL 5DR comes up when I check the reg
Mister-auto says FOCUS II (DA_) 1.6 TDCi (90Hp)

I dont see why should be that much messing with lights etc

So go ahead and buy the second link you sent?

eBay says they fit, and from experience they look like the correct ones. If it we’re my money then I would get them, you have decide for yourself though.

• Thanks 1

Ordered them thanks, will report when they arrive, hopefully next week as using a courier as wont post to Ireland

A bit of blue tack has held mines in for about a year now lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, F0CUE said:

A bit of blue tack has held mines in for about a year now lol

I've had a wheel weight held on with blu tack for over 9 months now, brilliant stuff! :laugh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Only got car and looks VERY well for 9 years old, so want to try and keep on top of small repairs and have it done right an hopefully keep it for good few years

A mechanic did recommend silicone, I suppose after reading you can almost glue them in and change the bulb from taking trim off rather than popping the holder etc out

Parts arrived today, fitted no bother and working great. 

19e compared to 21e for just the bulb cover and still have to replace bulbs and in time other catch will go

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club