Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 v Mk7 ZS

WoldsWarrior

Had to get a photo of these together last night.

The Mk6 ZS is a locally owned car, and it is very standard and well looked after, so whilst it was parked up i thought id get a photo of my Mk7 equivalent next to it.

CBF0B1F3-5B66-483E-9E33-4B553FC916BB.jpeg

IMG_1119.jpeg

IMG_1120.jpeg

• Like 1

Doesn't look bad. I have a feeling the mk6 is a diesel with the tow hook on the back. You should see mine. Machine polished it and did a few upgrades plus is just about loaded with extras. 

_20190405_222322.JPG

_20190405_222521.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

58 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Doesn't look bad. I have a feeling the mk6 is a diesel with the tow hook on the back. You should see mine. Machine polished it and did a few upgrades plus is just about loaded with extras. 

_20190405_222322.JPG

_20190405_222521.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

Yeah i thought possibly an oil burner, i didnt go round the back of it to look for the badge.

Thats a minter you have there! Getting more scarce are standard examples of earlier cars nowadays. 

Thats my intention with my mk7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoldsWarrior said:

Yeah i thought possibly an oil burner, i didnt go round the back of it to look for the badge.

Thats a minter you have there! Getting more scarce are standard examples of earlier cars nowadays. 

Thats my intention with my mk7

Same here. Didn't want to go mad with mods but try to give a OEM plus look like I upgraded the brakes to ST ones and the pedals. Only thing really someone would notice are the lights especially the halos I added. As you said these cars are getting rarer. This is the first and only time I've seen a mk6 fiesta with a red dash. It was an exclusive optional extra you'd only find on the zetec s. The STs came with a blue dash option which wasn't exclusive as I believe there was a zetec model which also cane with it. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club