Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best place to get a new headlining?

Alcam

Hello! I recently purchased a mk2.5 08 1.6 auto 3 dr focus off a friend since my mk1 gave up the ghost! The car has few things need doing to it but the most annoying one is the headlining! It's not completely shot just sagging mainly above the rear window and next to interior light! What's the cheapest way to fix/replace this? It's only done 46k and I only paid a grand for it so dont mind spending a bit of money! Thanks

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Alcam said:

Hello! I recently purchased a mk2.5 08 1.6 auto 3 dr focus off a friend since my mk1 gave up the ghost! The car has few things need doing to it but the most annoying one is the headlining! It's not completely shot just sagging mainly above the rear window and next to interior light! What's the cheapest way to fix/replace this? It's only done 46k and I only paid a grand for it so dont mind spending a bit of money! Thanks

how about some spray adhesive ?

@mrmetallica yeah thought about going down that road but I want it to look right!lol also if take the current headliner off will it go back on ok? What's the process any links?👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alcam said:

@mrmetallica yeah thought about going down that road but I want it to look right!lol also if take the current headliner off will it go back on ok? What's the process any links?👍🏻

you need to take all the sunvisors of and the side handles and the lights to drop head lining i changed mine from cream to black got mine from focusst owners site

• Like 2

Plenty of these are getting broke up now, you should be able to get one no problem.

If you search for one from a Titanium you will benefit form the roof console and illuminated mirrors as well.

• 1 month later...

Ok so I've decided to go down the DIY route and remove the headlining and repeat it myself! Any tips before I do so would be greatly appreciated!👍🏻

59 minutes ago, Alcam said:

Ok so I've decided to go down the DIY route and remove the headlining and repeat it myself! Any tips before I do so would be greatly appreciated!👍🏻

My guide here should help Alot... 😅

Thanks Lenny! Useful indeed!👍🏻better than it was anyway! Would of been easier if the previous owner hadn't of used screws and glue to hold up the headliner though!🙈

IMG-20190622-WA0015.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club