Quigzz

2019 Focus ST-Line X SYNC 3 volume issue

2 hours ago, S-Sav89 said:

Really kind of glad to see others are having this issue.

I have a 69plate mk4 Active X, last Thursday I noticed I couldn't hear phone calls when connected via bluetooth and at first thought it was an issue with bluetooth. Then realised my parking sensors and other notification beeps sounded weird. Took me a few hours of driving to work out the frotn Speakers weren't on and when I fade to the front, I do get some sound but it's extremely faint at max volume. Haven't approached my dealer yet but will be soon as I'm also having an issue with my steering.

Not really very impressed by the car at the moment coming from a  2.0 diesel Golf to the 1.0 ecotec, but I'm hoping it gets sorted as there are things I do like about the car and I'm stuck with it for a few years anyway.

Does pressing the emergency SOS button fix it temporarily or have I misunderstood? 

If you look thru the topics there’s a thread titled ‘Emergency Call System Malfunction.’ it’s on page 2 for me , not sure if everyone sees the same order of topics. 

On 12/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, Woodburner said:

Spoke too soon. It hasn't fixed it at all. Front Speakers not working again today! Really poor show from Ford. Driving yesterday I couldn't hear the sat nav audio and I couldn't make phone calls via my bluetooth paired phone as those features only use the front Speakers. Starting to become annoying now. Anyone else go the same issues?

I have the same issue on my focus st line 1,5 150cv. I'm  disappointed from Ford.Is there any news?do you solve the problem in some way?

On 10/3/2019 at 7:21 PM, Wino said:

No issues with the volume but could somebody point me in the right direction to set the Speakers more volume from the rear.  Have looked in settings and can only find options of front Speakers or All.

Old thread so maybe updates have changed things..my options are 1. Driver 2. All 3. Front. But the ‘front’ button is unresponsive. I spoke to somebody on here that didn’t even have front listed as an option. I realise this can all be done with balance and fade but I like it set up how the sound engineers intended. My usual passenger says no noticeable difference between being set for driver or all..

what options is sync giving you now? 

On 2/15/2020 at 4:52 PM, Alex.S said:

Old thread so maybe updates have changed things..my options are 1. Driver 2. All 3. Front. But the ‘front’ button is unresponsive. I spoke to somebody on here that didn’t even have front listed as an option. I realise this can all be done with balance and fade but I like it set up how the sound engineers intended. My usual passenger says no noticeable difference between being set for driver or all..

what options is sync giving you now? 

Still the same options I presume. Not noticed any updates. Will ask the Wife to check next time it gets used if she can find the settings.