Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 Audio settings not storing. 2018 Fiesta

yzfr11999

Hi, 

New to this forum and thought I'd jump straight in and ask if anyone is having the same issue as me. (I've read hundreds of sync 3 posts but cant find an answer.)

I set the Bass, Mid and Treble on my 2018 sync 3 B&O system and all sounds great.

When I get out of the car and lock and leave for about 5 minutes i get back in and all the audio setting have gone back to default.

I've only had this car 2 weeks bought 2nd hand and I done a Master reset to remove the previous owners saved stuff. 

I then went onto ford and typed in my VIN Number and downloaded the Sync 3 update to USB and uploaded it. That worked fine. Then I done the F8 map update and that uploaded too.

Ford site now says my Sync 3  is up to date .

So.....does any one else here have the same issue or have had it and sorted it. Id so, how did you do it.

Many Thanks in advance

Andy

• 7 months later...

Hi mate, I have the exact same issue. Bought my fiesta 6 weeks ago and it's only 1 year old. Mine doesn't keep the settings either and I have been searching the internet to see if anyone else has the same issue. I can't imagine why it won't save. Sorry I don't have a fix for you but I can relate to this issue. I have all the latest software installed also

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi I've just purchased mk8 fiesta and having this issue, did any if you manage to resolve it?

• 4 weeks later...

Try carrying out a "master reset" in the settings app under about sync. I had this issue on a fiesta ST with B&O and fixed it. Unfortunately you will lose all of the bluetooth devices paired to the vehicle.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club