Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK.7 Spoiler difference?

themightywhaley

I've got a Ford fiesta 2015 1.0 titanium and wondered if there is a difference fitting wise from the revgular spoiler and the zeta s spoiler, would it be a simple swap?

The wiring for the high brake light won't reach as the new spoiler will stick out a bit further. It's easy enough to extend yourself with a bit of soldering/crimping.

• 1 year later...

I want to upgrade the rear spoiler from titanium 1.0 2015 fiesta to the st/sport version,anyone have done this before to give us some photos or instructions,i know about the wire for the brake light need to extended and maybe the water rubber,but how we do that,i still don't know and haven't still found any video on youtube.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 5:06 PM, Duality said:

I want to upgrade the rear spoiler from titanium 1.0 2015 fiesta to the st/sport version,anyone have done this before to give us some photos or instructions,i know about the wire for the brake light need to extended and maybe the water rubber,but how we do that,i still don't know and haven't still found any video on youtube.

From this one   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->  to this one upgrade

1746275882_Ford_Fiesta_1.0_EcoBoost_Titanium_(VII_Facelift).thumb.jpg.7aa99dbb67a3b209945f410f654474d9.jpg fiesta-st-spoiler-1.thumb.png.cf49ac5687adec8d67f450ffab430fff.png

You couldn't have looked very hard on YouTube lol. This was the first video I clicked on and seems to show everything you need to remove the old spoiler and bolt on the new one.

Extending the brake light wire is dead easy. Just cut the old wiring off (leaving a few inches of wire on the plug). Get some wire (I use 16 gauge because its what I have). Crimp one end onto the plug you chopped off and the other end onto the wiring loom still on the car. There's only 2 wires going to the brake light so you'd do well to do it wrong haha.