Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Footwell lighting

sussex belle

Hi  i take delivery of my Fiesta this weekend and i would like to know if  the ST  Line x does have footwell lighting i,ve read various things  like some say it does have this function and others saying it doesnt ,  

Not sure about the ST Line X, but my standard ST Line did not have them fitted. Nor did my dads ST Line X Focus. However, in my Fiesta the connection was already there for me to connect my foot well lights up to.

So  i,ll take it there are no lights fitted , Was it a big job to fit them in your car as in any wiring or cutting trim panels,  are the bulbs  LED or capless,  

If the lights aren't fitted then the wiring will be in place - the Ford lights are LED and a simple plug and play (even the holes are under the dash to slot them in)

3 hours ago, sussex belle said:

So  i,ll take it there are no lights fitted , Was it a big job to fit them in your car as in any wiring or cutting trim panels,  are the bulbs  LED or capless,  

As Robby said, the connector is in place and easy to access. Just plug and play. My ones were LED from CEUK. Not sure about the ST-Line X, but with my ST-Line the foot well lights stay on as long as the car is on. I expected them to only go on/off with the other interior lights but this is not the case. 

4 hours ago, Darren-mk8 said:

As Robby said, the connector is in place and easy to access. Just plug and play. My ones were LED from CEUK. Not sure about the ST-Line X, but with my ST-Line the foot well lights stay on as long as the car is on. I expected them to only go on/off with the other interior lights but this is not the case. 

The Ford ones go off with all the other interior lights, they're also not as bright as the CEUK ones (more subtle) which match the interior lights perfectly

Really? I was told by CEUK that it didn't matter what light i put in. Its in the programming of the car. Little fibbers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club