Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto boot opener

Gymfocused
聽Share

Hi guys , just wondering if this is the correct fitment for a 2010 model please? The listing says it doesn't fit the Ti variant ?! Thanks.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-Mk2-Hatchback-Automatischer-Heckklappenoffner-Boot-Damper/133049207384

Do you know not also feel handfuls to the car to come to and put your stuff in the dirt to open the tailgate?

Oh, absolutely! 馃槷 :biggrin:

The tailgate struts are not affected by engine or trim level so they should fit your car. :smile:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Oh, absolutely! 馃槷 :biggrin:

The tailgate struts are not affected by engine or trim level so they should fit your car. :smile:

Thanks, I just thought I'd double check before I order.

• Like 1

Now you can easily place your belongings in the trunk and must include only the tailgate manually

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

• Haha 1

Do these actually work? I've read that a lot depends on the temperature and they are very temperamental.

• Like 1

I'd be concerned about more stress/pre-load put on the boot lock - ultimately it's now got spring tension on it too.

That is a very neat mod! Though at 拢90, I may just stick to buying standard replacements (current ones are shot) for my old banger at only 拢12...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club