Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what type of connections do the bluetooth modules use ?

tlo

Managed to get hold of a 8M5T-19C112-AM module but I am not sure what type of connection it uses ie usb , mini usb ect any ideas ? thanks

20190528_111705.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so far I have managed to almost  sort out the wiring  I have connected the two audio wires from the aux socket to pins 5 and 6 on the blue connector that plugs in to the bluetooth module  but I do not know which pin I connect the earth wire to from the aux socket (I have bad alternator wine when listening via Bluetooth) . can anyone please help with this ? thank you

i have a ford polo and this is very fantastic model and it has a fast bluetooth connection I appreciate reading some replies. i have got many knowledge and ideas about apple macbook. 
Thank you for sharing. 
if you want to gain more knowledge related technology so you can read on Blogging ideas & get more interesting facts and news.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club