Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 airbag light

Sam726

Hi all, I've got a 2012 fiesta which I bought with airbags deployed, I replaced the dash and all airbags that had deployed including seatbelts, I also changed the airbag ECU which was out of the same car as all of the airbags I put in, the car the ecu came out of had curtain airbags and mine hasn't so this brought the airbag light on, since then I have tried 2 more ecu's out of vehicles with no curtain airbags. I still have the airbag light showing and I'm not sure what to try next. I plugged into my car after changing the ecu and had the code (U2012-95 - Car configuration parameter (s). Any help appreciated. Thanks

• 3 months later...

Ever fix this code mate? Ive replaced all mine and have loads of codes

On 5/29/2019 at 5:32 PM, Sam726 said:

Hi all, I've got a 2012 fiesta which I bought with airbags deployed, I replaced the dash and all airbags that had deployed including seatbelts, I also changed the airbag ECU which was out of the same car as all of the airbags I put in, the car the ecu came out of had curtain airbags and mine hasn't so this brought the airbag light on, since then I have tried 2 more ecu's out of vehicles with no curtain airbags. I still have the airbag light showing and I'm not sure what to try next. I plugged into my car after changing the ecu and had the code (U2012-95 - Car configuration parameter (s). Any help appreciated. Thanks

Would really appreciate the help mate! Got exactly the same problem and can’t fix it!

• 2 years later...

Hi, 

did anyone get anywhere with this fault? 

thanksnin advance 

This is a dead thread but airbag ECUs (RCM) need coding to the car and the crash data clearing out of the RCM and BCM, this should turn off the light IF there are no other issues with the system

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club