I collect my new ST x 125 this week and i have looked on Etis for the build  spec and i says it has Keyless system and keyless start, I was under the impression that  the Keyless system was an extra , i didn,t specify this. Does this mean i may have got a freebie,  Excuse my possibly naive questions (I am a female and yeah a blonde too). I  love my Fiestas this will be my 4th in 6 years. One more question what is the best paint to paint the calipers  thanks , L 

Hi Lisa, someone more knowledgeable will be along in a while I'm sure but I do know that Keyless ENTRY and Keyless START are different.  Pretty sure all the new Fiestas have Keyless start as standard.

I have the Titanium with the Keyless entry as an extra / option, but I'm not sure if the ST-Line X has that 'extra' specced as standard or not.

Hi Lisa, as Gary says, the keyless start is standard from Titanium up. Ford list "Keyfree system" as an option on the ST-Line X for £350 or so, which adds keyless entry.

Ford seem to be messing about with specs at the moment and you can even find contradictory statements in the same publication (for example the April price list/ordering guide said the ST-2 comes with EATC and further down the same page that it has manual air conditioning!) Also several members have reported that the descriptions on ETIS are not accurate for their cars.

So basically I'd say wait until you actually receive your car and see what you get. You may well get a "freebie" - I've had them in the past - but more importantly do check carefully to make sure your car comes with all the bits you've ordered and paid for. Do let us know how you go on.😀

Hi. Exciting times.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

You should use a high temp paint to paint your calipers. Brush painting is easiest. Clean before hand with brake or wheel cleaner, and rinse and let dry thoroughly.