Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Car Is Started To Fall Apart! Xd

bILLOO

Cleaning the old ZS today as the sun was out, I washed the rear of the car and the red bit in the 'S' just dropped out! So now I've got a silver 'S' instead. It looks a little strange, but I didn't think after just 3ish months of having the car that it would do that? Although, the whole 'Fiesta' and 'Zetec-S' on the rear looks a little cheap anyway, maybe it's best to just de-badge the Fez?

Another thing that the car has started to do is shudder when in 3rd gear when the car is accelerating (again). It may be that I've washed it and water has gotten under the bonnet, but the car shouldn't shudder so easily? Don't think it likes the cold and wet!

My Car Is Started To Fall Apart!

Don't be silly, Billy, you don't have a MK4!!

For the engine problem ... take your car for a good run. It takes a good 30 minutes for a engine to reach its optimum anyway.

Personally, I love the S So id look to get another one online :D

But that's me

<chants> de-badge, de-badge, de-badge.

Wouldn't have happened if you'd bought a Titanium Billy <runs off>

<chants> de-badge, de-badge, de-badge.

Wouldn't have happened if you'd bought a Titanium Billy <runs off>

I know, I know. :P

Maybe Ford will let me exchange it for free. :lol:

To be honest - you nearly owned a Titanium at the meet anyway, because I kept trying to get in your car thinking it was mine! :lol:

Haha... until you'd have realised that there was no button to start the car! :P

Haha... until you'd have realised that there was no button to start the car! :P

Is there now an imprint of Dan's thumb in your ZS's dash ha ha :D

Debadge :P

Rocky, is your ZS debadged? If so, would you mind posting a picture of the 'rear end' please? :P

I've kept the Fiesta badge, but got rid of the Zetec S one as I hate the way the badges are lower than the fiesta one on the other side of the boot, they should be level like on the old fiesta. Just ZS120 sticker in place of it now.

Rocky, is your ZS debadged? If so, would you mind posting a picture of the 'rear end' please? :P

Oooo errr!! Here's my rear end you've been wanting to look at. :rolleyes:

DSC04370a.jpg

Stephen

Nice &#33;Removed&#33;

Nice &#33;Removed&#33;

Ha, childish Michael!

Looking at that I think I want mine debadged now, and the chrome trim on mine around the rear badge swapped for just a plain white bit. Hmm.

Ha, childish Michael!

Moi? Non!!

I like the debadged look, i opted to change my badge from the MK4 fiesta to MK6 fiesta

Yes, i am actually THAT wild

Nice &#33;Removed&#33;

Why, thank you! :lol:

Haha, nice &#33;Removed&#33; indeed! Thank you for posting that. B) It does look better debadged.

Well my worst fears are confirmed! The juddering is back, even with BP petrol. Now I am tempted to let Ford look at it again but I'm worried they'll once again find nothing wrong with it. On the way home today everytime I accelerated in 3rd gear it really juddered everywhere. It's beginning to really annoy me. I've got the right mind to tell Ford that I want another one!

Triple post!

Have booked the car in for 7:30am on Friday. I'm going to take the Ford guy for a spin to show him the problem. Knowing my luck the car will drive like a dream!

My mk4 has no such problems....:lol:

Well today I've driven around 50 miles and it's been fine. Really strange! I'm giving it some more revs and it seems to like it... easyyyy!