Zac ayred

Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI titanium

Hi everyone 

ive recently purchased a fiesta and am new to the car game. I’ve been involved with bikes all my life but cars confuse me. 

I’d like to make it quicker and make a project out of it. Has anyone got any ideas on what upgrades I could do to make it look nicer and have better performance?  

Details are appreciated ; ) 

Zac. 

13 hours ago, Zac ayred said:

Hi everyone 

ive recently purchased a fiesta and am new to the car game. I’ve been involved with bikes all my life but cars confuse me. 

I’d like to make it quicker and make a project out of it. Has anyone got any ideas on what upgrades I could do to make it look nicer and have better performance?  

Details are appreciated ; ) 

Zac. 

Hi Zac,

The best website I've saw for performance upgrades is here: https://nbstyling.co.uk/product/hybrid-turbo-1-4-tdcihdi/ nice hybrid turbo there bring it from 80-120bhp along with a remap, blanking the egr and fitting a performance filter also helps aswell as exhaust. 

The ST or ZetecS body parts will fit as the body is the same; personally id just lower it on Eibach springs for the fiesta Diesel not petrol; they are different springs but both sets were an optional extra from Ford,

I recommend keeping the rims small and upgrade the discs&pads to EBC rather than going for bigger calipers as the wheels and brake size contribute to "unsprung mass" 

Wow that’s great Lenny thank you very much I’ll have a look at that website and see what they have to offer. 

Zac.