Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will these fit a fiesta mk6.5?

Robwin

Hello i was wondering if these could be fitted on my car, they seem like a bargain at £100 for 4.

My car is a mk6.5 and has 14 inch wheels, these are 15 inch from a later year which i spotted on facebook.

Thanks

Rob

Screenshot_20190604-082917_Facebook.jpg

the bolt holes are the same on the later fiestas as the mk6 and mk6.5.  and some mk6.5 did come with 15 inch wheels (zetec), but I don't know about the width of the different wheels.

When buying used alloy wheels I would not pay until I have seen each one mounted on a hub and spun to check if any uneveness in the rim, especially at the back of the wheel where they are prone to pothole bending as the rim has no spokes at the back edge to brace it.

also make sure you get the correct tyes so there is no rubbing and the speedo calibration stays correct.   also bear in mind alloys are more prone to damage as weaker metal and you will have a lower profile tyre so not some much rubber to cushion the  blow.  and wheel rim is lower to road so more likely to scrape edge of it when parking.  More road noise.  They might look nicer but everything else is a negative.  Including telling your insurance company

Agree with Isetta's comments above.

I also think offset is different, 47.5 on those wheels, 52.5 on 15x6j fitted on 02-08 Fiestas.

Thanks for the information, i appreciate it. Il leave the steels on, not worth the hassel

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club