Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Metallic strange noise

Tounsi0008
聽Share

Hi,

My ecoboost plate 65 have strange noise Metallic like this https://youtu.be/mmEU0DK1lbQ
Same as the video....聽
Just between 1200rpm-1800rpm

That's normal ?

I have the impression that the noise was less loud before

Thank's friends. 馃槃

• Like 1

mine sounds just the same , with 4000 km mileage so far, I think its completely normal , what you hear is a mix of direct injectors ticking noise and the high pressure fuel pump noise , I think its normal , fiesta ecoboosts have no engine cover , which besides the direct injectors and the high pressure fuel pump inherent noises, makes this engine sound like a tiny diesel 聽馃槃馃槃 , this is the ecoboost my friend, powerful, torquey, and yet as noisy as small diesels聽馃槃馃槃

Thank you for your answer聽馃榿

But I'm not talking about the noise of the engine when it is stopped at 900rpm, I speak of the noise when one accelerates a little there is a noise of metal friction between 1200 and 1800 rpm.

We hear it especially when we make maneuvers with the car.

Small gas and you hear loud, it makes a noise as if something was broken, but inside you can hear nothing when the windows are closed.

Thank's聽

Hi,聽

So am I alone with this annoying metallic noise? 馃槥

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club