Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus mk2 fl

mrmetallica

are the doors one unit ? the reason i ask is the company doing the repairs after an accident said they have done 2 new door skins is it just the outer part of the door

16 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

cheers tom.i thought it would be whole door

Tbh it would have been cheaper to just swap a whole door on from a car at a breakers yard unless yours is in a rare colour.  If it's being done through insurance they may have to use brand new genuine parts though so a skin is then cheaper than a whole door.

9 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Tbh it would have been cheaper to just swap a whole door on from a car at a breakers yard unless yours is in a rare colour.  If it's being done through insurance they may have to use brand new genuine parts though so a skin is then cheaper than a whole door.

yeah being done through insurance and colour is avalon extra rare lol

• Like 1

Fairly rare but still quite a few Avalon blue doors on eBay!  It'll be the insurance company that decides what to do though.  I guess it doesn't really matter as you're not paying for it lol.

9 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

Fairly rare but still quite a few Avalon blue doors on ebay!  It'll be the insurance company that decides what to do though.  I guess it doesn't really matter as you're not paying for it lol.

cars come back looking like new almost

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club