lunnr

Mountune MR230 VS Pumaspeed 2R

Hello all!

Just bought a Fiesta MK 7.5 ST180 60 000KM. And i realy can't decide to go for the mountune MR230 or Pumaspeed 2R package with Milltek race exhaust, sport cat etc.

Mountune is slightly more expensive, but not that mutch. 

My budget is 3000+ GBP and is suposed to cover tune, exhaust, downpipe, intake, motor mount, short shift etc. 

So what do you think? 🙂

12 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Consider Revo?

Haven't looked into Revo, would you recommend them? 

19 hours ago, lunnr said:

Hello all!

Just bought a Fiesta MK 7.5 ST180 60 000KM. And i realy can't decide to go for the mountune MR230 or Pumaspeed 2R package with Milltek race exhaust, sport cat etc.

Mountune is slightly more expensive, but not that mutch. 

My budget is 3000+ GBP and is suposed to cover tune, exhaust, downpipe, intake, motor mount, short shift etc. 

So what do you think? 🙂

Laird Performance matey! For that kind of money you'll get about 260

27 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Laird Performance matey! For that kind of money you'll get about 260

I live in Norway, and would like to go with "known" tuners, have not heard about Lairds Performance. No bad words, but i want to be safe and not maximum the performance of the stock turbo. 

5 minutes ago, lunnr said:

I live in Norway, and would like to go with "known" tuners, have not heard about Lairds Performance. No bad words, but i want to be safe and not maximum the performance of the stock turbo. 

Fair enough, I recommend Revo for you then, not used them my self but have heard good things on ST facebook pages 

1 hour ago, lunnr said:

Haven't looked into Revo, would you recommend them? 

I haven’t used them but after some research wish I’d gone Revo for my 1.0. Advantage for you is that they have a Norway branch. 

I have just had the Collins CP2-E upgrade (including ITG intake, intercooler, boost hoses and turbo actuator) on my ST and I'm very pleased with it so far. It should be delivering around 240-245bhp. I had a look at most of the competition and thought this offered best value for money for me. (I was upgrading from MP215 with Mountune cat back and induction hose).

The Mountune upgrade is very expensive for what you get. I don't doubt that it's good but it was too pricey for me. A lot of the stage 2 upgrades insist on having a sports cat or de-cat which pushes the price up. I don't think it's a necessary upgrade as, based on the stats I've seen, it only makes a negligible difference to the air flow.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk