Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone PLEASE help

Sam mk1 ST170 estate

Hi I need some help. I have a MK1 focus ST170 ESTATE and I have a rear shock leaking and cant find one and Fords have discontinued the part. I have original part number ( 1251217) but i cant even an after market part as nothing is listed for the  estate. Can anyone help is there any other part off any other Ford that will fit ? As it's looking like Its being scraped thanks Sam 

• Like 1

have you tried e bay 

• Like 1

It be honest I  looked at this but it is nothing like whats on the car. It has self leveling suspension. So I dont know if this will fit.

16 minutes ago, Sam mk1 ST170 estate said:

It be honest I  looked at this but it is nothing like whats on the car. It has self leveling suspension. So I dont know if this will fit.

add say to fit all estate models 

30 minutes ago, Sam mk1 ST170 estate said:

Why don’t you contact the seller 👍

• 1 year later...

Hi, did you, or has anyone else found a solution to this???

Does anyone have access to for data / specs as the Mk2 estate ones F1547482 look very similar but cant get hold of one to even look at /measure as special order as no stock at ford dealers....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club